Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
system error lua nil etc..
error 68, exiting
have a nice dayBig Grin
what the ef, 28hours without leveling chars auto;/
lets say kerberos sold a lot of script means a lot of pm's. tryed to reach him yesterday even saw him online at 03:10 am, i guess a lot of fixing. hope for good news today. p.s in silent valley a lot of bots running, whats the diference with my rar file, against those.. that they work.
(05-08-2014 07:06 AM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]why is this script getting worse and not better?
can i jut have the version i buought? that did not give /a wrong command w/e it feels like, that leveled summ de 1-85 in 4-5 days w/o error 274? ... the one w/o any "updates"
please, understand one simple thing: i do the script not personally for you, but for several people.
if it worked fine for your earlier, that doesn't mean it worked fine for other users.
this why i must improve it constantly, and only reason to do it is to make it close to perfect and bug-free.

what happened yesterday, was a kind of global outage (you know, ALL software have it sometimes, even huge companies like Google and Microsoft).

i'm trying to fix it as fast as possible (for now it seems it's fixed, i sent working version to you and to some other guys).

outage was less than 24 hours (ncsoft maintenance finished at 20:00 by russian moscow time and now it's 12:00, so outage was like 16 hours)
as compensation for that outage, i will add some days of free updates for all users.

i'm sorry for that, and thanks for reading my info.
p.s. a little addition: when everything is working fine, nobody says anything on forum.
people only complain when they have problems, this is the nature of human Smile
(05-08-2014 10:09 AM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]p.s. a little addition: when everything is working fine, nobody says anything on forum.
people only complain when they have problems, this is the nature of human Smile

I bought the script two days ago, and today i did the update. All works fine, and i got support in make it start in the beginning. Trustful seller and polite guy!
hi kerberos464 not sure i got it 100% but did it get fixed and are you still sending out pm to us who brought it cuz i didt get anythning yet (just to clear this is just to know if i have to wait more) i can wait till its all done Big Grin i love your script alrdy made lotz of char with it so whats a few hours waiting Big Grin

thx for your hard work !!!!!!!!!
(05-08-2014 10:05 AM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2014 07:06 AM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]why is this script getting worse and not better?
can i jut have the version i buought? that did not give /a wrong command w/e it feels like, that leveled summ de 1-85 in 4-5 days w/o error 274? ... the one w/o any "updates"
please, understand one simple thing: i do the script not personally for you, but for several people.
if it worked fine for your earlier, that doesn't mean it worked fine for other users.
this why i must improve it constantly, and only reason to do it is to make it close to perfect and bug-free.

what happened yesterday, was a kind of global outage (you know, ALL software have it sometimes, even huge companies like Google and Microsoft).

i'm trying to fix it as fast as possible (for now it seems it's fixed, i sent working version to you and to some other guys).

outage was less than 24 hours (ncsoft maintenance finished at 20:00 by russian moscow time and now it's 12:00, so outage was like 16 hours)
as compensation for that outage, i will add some days of free updates for all users.

Thanks for infos and i understand Smile .. I am waiting for my files, hope i get they today.

Thanks!!
Hello,

Just a quick message since i bought and test the script this monday.
No issue so far, and kerberos is available if questions.

So perfect and thanks again for your work.
I just took the update files and works perfect.
This guy work hard and has good support.
(05-08-2014 10:05 AM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]

You are wrong.
I had my doubts at first, before buying the script i expressed them
I saw people bougth the script and it worked .. i bought it and told many about it
I had an issue, i posted it... you solved it.. i posted that also
Script was working.. i was not silent... i was actually trying to explain (for example) to this guy it is really worth it (but he cannot comprehand) here: http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-lvl-1-85-script

I know it is hard keeping track of all changes on such a large script, made up of several separate files, some on users PC, some online, but you did not pay me to test your script, i paid you for a working version of it. I got a working version that broke w/o me doing anything, you fixed it (FAST) same thing broke aggain (you fixed it FAST aggain) and after an update that you did not sent out in the mentioned timeframe (and after ncsoft meintnace) the script did not work at all, aggain. Eventually you fixed it and compensated (you say) with extra subscription update days whitch i do not understand what they mean? I did not buy script for 1 month. i bout what the script "."
so after one month if the script breaks cause of you, i understand i do not get fixes?

I know every program has bugs, outages, even the top servers the company i work for sells have a 99.99/year uptime, not 100% but my company does not go into the customer's datacenter and brakes their server just becouse someone else has an issue.
well my script aint working no more and i got a corrupt lisence had to remake it and now waiting on a reply hehe hope i get one soon
Reference URL's