Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-10-2014 00:04 AM)casperzana Wrote: [ -> ]hi,

please check quest of 3.job for tyrs... any problem in check corpses....
that quest same for all classes and has been checked and passed millions of times Smile
what is the problem?
it checks only three bodies and is trying to check the third party as if it were the last ... I had to do manually in two tyrrs ... one destroyer and one tyrant. caught in the same place ....
hmm.. next time it happened, please stop script immediately after it stucked and send me charname.log
I am only running the healer right now till a fix comes for silent valley. Who ever made all those bots at once is an idiot and is only asking for a gm to show up lol
which server are there on? i would like to look at at =)
(09-10-2014 01:26 AM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]which server are there on? i would like to look at at =)

Chronos

The sad thing is they are all summoners so my dwarf can never get to the mobs before the summoners do.
(09-09-2014 17:49 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]@MtnDew @casperzana @goanga1 @banj36
thanks for your feedback guys!
first i will do something about silent valley soon, stay tuned.

@MtnDew:
about fated support box, i don't see any good reason to use it.
weapon from that box is same or even worse than weapon we get from steel coins.
another disadvantage of this box is that it gives not best armor for every class (for example, it gives magic armor for summoners, but light armor is better).

But couldn't it save you Steel Coins for weapons later on? I haven't put a toon through s grade yet but last time I remember someone was saying some wern't able to get S weapons. This would save you the coins at lower levels where leveling is quick anyways to save it for higher when it becomes slower.

As for SV, I want someone to make an auto PK script with list of name exemptions and park it on the hill at port in with a ranges summoner.
(09-10-2014 03:11 AM)MtnDew Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2014 17:49 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]@MtnDew @casperzana @goanga1 @banj36
thanks for your feedback guys!
first i will do something about silent valley soon, stay tuned.

@MtnDew:
about fated support box, i don't see any good reason to use it.
weapon from that box is same or even worse than weapon we get from steel coins.
another disadvantage of this box is that it gives not best armor for every class (for example, it gives magic armor for summoners, but light armor is better).

But couldn't it save you Steel Coins for weapons later on? I haven't put a toon through s grade yet but last time I remember someone was saying some wern't able to get S weapons. This would save you the coins at lower levels where leveling is quick anyways to save it for higher when it becomes slower.

As for SV, I want someone to make an auto PK script with list of name exemptions and park it on the hill at port in with a ranges summoner.

When you want to take higher grade gear with steel coins you give back to npc old gear and recive spended steel coins for it back.
(09-10-2014 03:11 AM)MtnDew Wrote: [ -> ]But couldn't it save you Steel Coins for weapons later on? I haven't put a toon through s grade yet but last time I remember someone was saying some wern't able to get S weapons. This would save you the coins at lower levels where leveling is quick anyways to save it for higher when it becomes slower.

amount of coins we get at lvl 76 is always enough to get best weapon available.
in some cases it doesn't have enough coins for best armor, but it doesn't matter.
BOOM!
*angry moderator was here*
Reference URL's