Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Working great, now you can write a script for subclass upAngel
(08-19-2014 01:10 AM)malygnos Wrote: [ -> ]Working great, now you can write a script for subclass upAngel

Nice ideia man, normal script and after up the subclass PERFECT!!!

Kerberos,

Spellhowler and elven elder dosent buy bssa at level 72 to 76 to up. I guess that problem is caused by the lack of adena ...
(08-19-2014 03:10 AM)cleanupbr Wrote: [ -> ]Kerberos,

Spellhowler and elven elder dosent buy bssa at level 72 to 76 to up. I guess that problem is caused by the lack of adena ...
yes.
they will buy shots when they have 2.8 mil adena.

2014-08-20 (Version 24)
Fixed lack of adena to buy A-grade quiver for archers. You must download new file "config-sell-list.lua" from your link and put it into autoexp-config folder (overwrite old file)
One of my daggers at lvl 78 still using bloody orchid while another one already has angel slayer. Is that a bug?
(08-19-2014 12:18 PM)olaszosan1 Wrote: [ -> ]One of my daggers at lvl 78 still using bloody orchid while another one already has angel slayer. Is that a bug?
my script doesn't use and doesn't buy angel slayer at all, so it's theoretically impossible.

if char is using bloody orchid at 78, it's a bug, i need charname.log to check it.
(08-19-2014 12:24 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2014 12:18 PM)olaszosan1 Wrote: [ -> ]One of my daggers at lvl 78 still using bloody orchid while another one already has angel slayer. Is that a bug?
my script doesn't use and doesn't buy angel slayer at all, so it's theoretically impossible.

if char is using bloody orchid at 78, it's a bug, i need charname.log to check it.

Yes it is dynasty knife sorry.
I would send the log but I cant find option to attach files to a pm. Can you help pls? Or should I paste it in the pm?
send it by email please.
you can find my email address is pdf documentation (and it's same as paypal address).
(08-19-2014 13:02 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]send it by email please.
you can find my email address is pdf documentation (and it's same as paypal address).

sent
Hello!
At lvl 81 after succubus quest my SE used the kekropus soe, ported near Gosta then script said: moving from heine to gk, then it stuck at the stairs i assume it would stay there till buffs fade. So i helped her move to gk then script said: moving from heine gk to Gosta so it went back to the place she started. Everyhing went fine after that but a character can easily loose 1 hour because of that useless step.
(08-20-2014 01:53 AM)olaszosan1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!
At lvl 81 after succubus quest my SE used the kekropus soe, ported near Gosta then script said: moving from heine to gk, then it stuck at the stairs i assume it would stay there till buffs fade. So i helped her move to gk then script said: moving from heine gk to Gosta so it went back to the place she started. Everyhing went fine after that but a character can easily loose 1 hour because of that useless step.
i will check it, started leveling char for this.
to fix it faster, i need a char where this quest is not finished yet, if someone can share.
Reference URL's