Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-02-2014 13:09 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2014 11:58 AM)olaszosan1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!
Starting from yesterday my Yul kamaels do this before finishing 2nd class change:

Moving to Gludio Kamael guild
Wrong class!
Error 200!
you can admit you failed in class selection Smile i guess you created male kamaels and wanted them to be yul.

Only females can be yuls? Didnt know that Smile
if i were evil, i would say "LEARN HOW TO PLAY, NOOB!!!!111" Smile
(11-02-2014 13:17 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]if i were evil, i would say "LEARN HOW TO PLAY, NOOB!!!!111" Smile

How nice.. just trying to make your script better for months here...
don't worry, i'm not that evil to say that Wink
actually, i appreciate your help, thanks!
Well...

Before I start with my suggestions/opinions let me just say that I've contributed A LOT to numerous bots in many games from d2, d3, wow, maplestory, hero online, shaiya, maplestory, 9dragons, runescape, guildwars 2, 4story, everquest 2, eve online and a few more so over the time I've picked up a lot of knowledge on bots.

I program for a living but I'm incredibly lazy so I normally leave the hardwork (core side) to others to make and then I eventually start coding for said bots.

I've been using this script for 4-5 days so far and it's good but not great, while the "hardwork" is done it is definitely lacking a lot of important features.

The script currently is far too static, lacks finesse. It is certainly scripted for ultra-private use but it already has too many users.

Obviously if the script wasn't "encrypted" it would mean users like myself could edit the script to change multiple things to suit their liking, choose different spots to exp and just have an all-round better script.

Suggestions:

1) Remove/Change the call home function (checking date of expiry
The reason I believe this should be removed or at least changed is because if for example you have 25 bots, it will call out 25 times on launch which is unnecessary and causes the bot to be slow launching on poor internet connections. Solution is to make it cache or encrypt an expiry date.

2) Randomization of coordinates when traveling / in town or atleast an option to enable/disable
It's incredibly easy randomize coordinates by 1-10~ which would firstly make leveling quicker because there would be less bans as it would be a little bit harder to see if it's a player or a bot and it also protects bots from being caught out by pattern matching detection that flags accounts that have done coord x to coord y (known coordinates that bots use) and then once they have for example 5 flags in 1 day they would be added to a list so that a GM can look and ban. Yes the GM's are doing visual based bans as confirmed by the GM's on the official forums.

3) Sleeping/Idling at certain points during botting.
- Sleep for x Seconds (before/after) (quest/exping)?
- Sleep for x seconds after level up?
- Sleep for x seconds after 5 levels / or use an array of levels for when to sleep for example: [5, 7, 10, 14, 16, 20, 25, 28, 30, 36, 40]
- Sleep for x seconds after x seconds (hours) so that it can effectively have a break time.
- It's another great way to avoid pattern matching detection and make bots look a little more human-like which means less bans resulting in more xp and gold.

4) Disconnect Log / PK Log (If Possible)
- If a character gets disconnected it would be good for the script to add the time and character to a logfile so for botters who have 20 bots running they dont have to cycle through each window to find the character that has disconnected.
- If a character is PK'ed it would be good for the script to add the time and character to a log; for the exact same reason as above but if possible also add the name of the player who PK'ed you.

5) Option to use mounts wherever possible.
- I spotted this at Aligator Island; there is one quest where the character has to run for about a minute to reach the destination and that's without taking into account the bot scroll of escaping and returning a few times. All in all over 1-50 you save a significant amount of time if you mount up. I tested this by starting two bots at once and assisted one bot by manually mounting and dismounting. At level 50 my other character was only level 44

6) Ability to continue after stopping at x or stopping before/after class change.
- Currently the script doesn't do what the config file says in regards to auto class / auto start. If you set it to stop after second class change and then after its stopped decide you want to restart (even though you haven't changed its location or done anything) it requires you to type /classhere and /a

7) Clear Dialogs...
- Find a way to clear onscreen dialogs so that the screen is clear from junk. If L2Tower doesn't have the function request it as they're more likely to listen to a request from you than from me or anyone else.

8) Staggered starts and/or sleep while x bots in x zone
- Stagger the bots when you start 30 bots so that they all start 5 minuites apart which helps in the early stages from being picked up by a GM and players as bots.
- If running 30 bots; make it so only say 5 or 10 bots can be in an area at any one time. So if 10 bots are already exping in Aligator Island the bots waiting behind will all idle until the Aligator Island counter reduces to 9.

9) Delayed Friend Invites & Mentor Invites
- Instead of accepting instantaneously have it randomly choose when to accept within between 3-5 seconds after invite detected. This will protect again from pattern detection on instant accepting of mentor/friend request

10) Party reject messaging.
- If invited to a party like suggestion 10, delay the rejection but after rejection simply say "nty" or whatever message you wish. (Would be good to have nty, no thanks and no thank you and finally no message as a random choice.

11) More leveling locations in the same map(s)
- I was watching one of my bots in two locations earlier and it was easy to see I was a bot and so were the other 30+ bots in the area because we were all doing the same thing, all trying to get the same monster. There were too many bots for how many monsters were in the area. It's not difficult to add 3-4 more locations into the settings and hell even add a setting so if over x players within y distance (at exping/questing location) then go to a random choice of the alternative-exping/alternative-questing locations.

Hopefully some others agree with some of the points I raised and that kerberos464 adds some; if not all.

Smile
thank you for your feedback Smile
about suggestions, i will implement some of them and will keep people informed.
another suggestion ... you could set up the characters so that at level 82 or 83 or even after the final quest of awakening the characters travel to rune township and pick up all the quest of covers (Zaken, Freya, and Frintezza).
i'm sorry, there is temporary problem for some users now.
i will fix it soon and all users who had problem will get free script time as compensation.
(11-13-2014 14:36 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]i'm sorry, there is temporary problem for some users now.
i will fix it soon and all users who had problem will get free script time as compensation.

But what is the problem? I'm not checking my chars constantly.
script doesn't work at all for some users (for 4 users to be exact).
for you, it should work fine Smile
Reference URL's