Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-06-2014 14:41 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]Put a max of 5 or 7 chars which use the script from one comp at once and all fine
Anyway i dont care , decicion still up to creator of script

Even 5 to 7 is too many... I say 1 or 2.
2014-06-08 (Version 7)
Fixed stuck error in "Banishing Evil" quest for some classes
Fixed possible mentor dismissing even if he is online
This update is applied automatically if you use AutoExp version 7 or higher
I would like to purchase
(06-09-2014 07:48 AM)striker04 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to purchase
I just answered you in pm.
Read the first post of this topic please. I need to get contents of hwid.txt file from you.

Sent from Samsung Note 3 via TapaTalk
I would have to agree with the limit thing. I have been running toons 1-2 at a time now since my purchase, but now that my 1 new toon is xping in Fields of Massacre with 19 other toons running in the same exact spot it makes it a little difficult.

I don't know if limiting the amount run at once would work but varying the hunting grounds slightly like you did in Den of Evil. I think that would be better, there is more than enough hunting area for all of us to enjoy this without limitations.
(06-11-2014 02:55 AM)MtnDew Wrote: [ -> ]I would have to agree with the limit thing. I have been running toons 1-2 at a time now since my purchase, but now that my 1 new toon is xping in Fields of Massacre with 19 other toons running in the same exact spot it makes it a little difficult.

I don't know if limiting the amount run at once would work but varying the hunting grounds slightly like you did in Den of Evil. I think that would be better, there is more than enough hunting area for all of us to enjoy this without limitations.

limits would be nice, to make train w8 for 2 weeks if limit 2 toons ...

bad idea in my opinion char limitation
Yeah the hunting area variation would be better in my opinion.
Char limitation will not be done.
Location randomization is done for some areas now and will be done for more areas in the future.

(06-11-2014 12:49 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]Char limitation will not be done.
Location randomization is done for some areas now and will be done for more areas in the future.

thak you for that, you saved me a wall of text Smile
I squealed out loud with excitement when I started this script!

They all got caught on a rock running to the Ruins of Ye Sagira at lv. 11 btw. Moved them manually and they were fine.
Reference URL's