Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Kerberos...

I am very happy with your script, It is beautiful to look at, your job is OMG!!! Gratz Big Grin

Well, I have one question, I am putting my toons at 78 first, its fine for me now, but in the case of the ertheia, I have the limit for lvling only 2 toons, ok! When I log off my ertheias on 78 and I log in the news ertheias, the script send for me this message "you reached the Ertheia char limit". In this case I need to do something specific? or i really need to finish my toon first?

Thank you so much and one more time sorry about my bad English.
(06-23-2015 10:22 AM)BlondieQueen Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I have one question, I am putting my toons at 78 first, its fine for me now, but in the case of the ertheia, I have the limit for lvling only 2 toons, ok! When I log off my ertheias on 78 and I log in the news ertheias, the script send for me this message "you reached the Ertheia char limit". In this case I need to do something specific? or i really need to finish my toon first?
after you finished or stopped leveling one ertheia char, you just need to wait for 1 hour before you start another one.
ok! ty...
2015-06-24
Added picking up Nectar event items

2015-06-22
Added an option to choose random attribute stones as reward for some quests. You can change this option in Global options (Basic)

2015-06-12
Yul Trickster now trades Requiem Shooter instead of Thrower at the end of leveling
Some info messages tweaked

bump
kerberos, have you got any idea if l2tower is going to be updated to work with the newest client soon? I'm thinking of buying your script but the game would crash immediately atm.
(06-26-2015 00:48 AM)JohnsonRuan Wrote: [ -> ]kerberos, have you got any idea if l2tower is going to be updated to work with the newest client soon? I'm thinking of buying your script but the game would crash immediately atm.
It's working now. If your client crashes, you have to fix it somehow.

Sent from Sony Xperia Z Ultra via TapaTalk

bump
(06-27-2015 17:00 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]bump

Kerb, I know tower has some memory leaks but the strange thing is that with your script, after chars get to 76+ I start to get crits due to insufficient memory. I have both ram and page file available. Do you have any idea how I can avoid those crits? 1-76 is ok, no crits.
(06-27-2015 22:50 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]Kerb, I know tower has some memory leaks but the strange thing is that with your script, after chars get to 76+ I start to get crits due to insufficient memory. I have both ram and page file available. Do you have any idea how I can avoid those crits? 1-76 is ok, no crits.
sorry, i don't know Sad

personally me never get such crits, sometimes i level 1-85 without any d/c and crash.

and there is no difference in script between 1-76 and 76+ parts.

bump
Initially I was skeptical of this script but after using it to level up a few different classes and races, I can say that it really is amazing. I leveled a Sayha Seer with mentor and 100% XP rune in 26 hours. The script does exactly what it claims it will do, requiring very little oversight.

Kerberos464 has done a great job and I thank him for all of the effort, time and testing that went into making this one of the best lvling scripts I've seen.
2015-06-29
Added an option to show names of item owners when using Auction House. To know item owner name, double click any item at Auction House. You can change this option in Global options (Basic)

Added unsealing R-grade armor at blacksmith for all classes
Reference URL's