Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How much longer until Erthia is supporte? TThat'swhat iI'm waiting for ^_^
(08-14-2014 17:29 PM)alfonzo Wrote: [ -> ]How much longer until Erthia is supporte? TThat'swhat iI'm waiting for ^_^
I haven't even started it Smile so probably you have to wait a lot.
Aww okay :-(
(08-14-2014 16:08 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed auto accepting mentor requests

W00t! Thats good i dont have to sit there and wait for invtite Smile

I noticed a bug: char buys SSS thats fine but sometimes he forgets to use them and die a lot. 10k SSS in backpack and hitting mobs without it.

And I have a suggestion: when reaching a level like 70 and 81 char should turn in the quest items. I char of mine had 800+ varka badges, thats a lot of xp.
Also chars should do the dragon bone quest since its a lot of adena now.

Thanks!
hi,

my lvl 76 pheonix knight is trading steel door coins equipment for 24 hours now...
(08-14-2014 18:53 PM)olaszosan1 Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed a bug: char buys SSS thats fine but sometimes he forgets to use them and die a lot. 10k SSS in backpack and hitting mobs without it.
ok, i will fix it.

(08-14-2014 18:53 PM)olaszosan1 Wrote: [ -> ]And I have a suggestion: when reaching a level like 70 and 81 char should turn in the quest items. I char of mine had 800+ varka badges, thats a lot of xp.
ok.

(08-14-2014 18:53 PM)olaszosan1 Wrote: [ -> ]Also chars should do the dragon bone quest since its a lot of adena now.
added to to-do list, but i promise nothing about it :-p

(08-14-2014 20:25 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]hi,

my lvl 76 pheonix knight is trading steel door coins equipment for 24 hours now...
hello Smile
need charname.log file from temp folder (most probably char doesn't have enough coins).
Mb he want to get an steel door antharas earring Big Grin
A character stuck at lvl 14 last message is "talking to walter" and she stands there for 25 mins now. As i see she talked to walter, took the quest but doing nothing atm.

Update:

The problem was there were no mobs in sight, maybe you should add a bit bigger area there. 1300 range is too little, she stops even when killing mobs because they're spawning too far from her.
(08-14-2014 21:24 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2014 18:53 PM)olaszosan1 Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed a bug: char buys SSS thats fine but sometimes he forgets to use them and die a lot. 10k SSS in backpack and hitting mobs without it.
ok, i will fix it.

(08-14-2014 18:53 PM)olaszosan1 Wrote: [ -> ]And I have a suggestion: when reaching a level like 70 and 81 char should turn in the quest items. I char of mine had 800+ varka badges, thats a lot of xp.
ok.

(08-14-2014 18:53 PM)olaszosan1 Wrote: [ -> ]Also chars should do the dragon bone quest since its a lot of adena now.

hello Smile
need charname.log file from temp folder (most probably char doesn't have enough coins).

i sent you the file but my char is still there, still trading equipment.
Can you please just make th char check the level and use the fated support box @ each correcponding level
and check if it has in inventory the lower level equip and if it has the new level equip, if bothe conditiona are true then delete old equip.

for ex:
char makes lvl 52 (it alreadu had feaded support box c grade)
it uses the dfeaded box
it checks ib it got b grade and after if it still has c grade
if so, it deletes c grade and equips b grade

o at least an option to not buy the steel door coing equip?
(08-15-2014 18:35 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2014 21:24 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
ok, i will fix it.

ok.

hello Smile

i sent you the file but my char is still there, still trading equipment.
Can you please just make th char check the level and use the fated support box @ each correcponding level
and check if it has in inventory the lower level equip and if it has the new level equip, if bothe conditiona are true then delete old equip.

for ex:
char makes lvl 52 (it alreadu had feaded support box c grade)
it uses the dfeaded box
it checks ib it got b grade and after if it still has c grade
if so, it deletes c grade and equips b grade

o at least an option to not buy the steel door coing equip?

This would be the best. save the coins for the sub class.
Reference URL's