Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will you eventually be able to add subclass / dual class functionality? Maybe not doing the quests but auto-leveling from 40-85?
yes, but not in near future.
(04-22-2014 11:21 AM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]kerberos464, one of my windows crashed and after i open a new one and log the respective char and type /a i get incorrect command

Edit.
Now i got disconected on a different window and i get a lua error:
[Image: 2014_04_22_12_32_13_1.png]

I'm having the same problem.Sad

(04-22-2014 11:21 AM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]kerberos464, one of my windows crashed and after i open a new one and log the respective char and type /a i get incorrect command

Edit.
Now i got disconected on a different window and i get a lua error:
[Image: 2014_04_22_12_32_13_1.png]

after restarting the computer tower and the whole process, this error appears:
(05-06-2014 14:16 PM)cimeriano Wrote: [ -> ]after restarting the computer tower and the whole process, this error appears: /a incorrect command
i am getting the error again also
will fix it very soon! sorry for that.
(05-06-2014 15:38 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]will fix it very soon! sorry for that.
is there something we can do to avoid it in the future?
Code:
AutoExp: Error 68, exiting !

I nonstop get this error when trying to use the script on new characters and on previously made characters with the script it just causes my l2 window to crash.
i think it's fixed now.
sorry for that.

(05-06-2014 16:43 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2014 15:38 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]will fix it very soon! sorry for that.
is there something we can do to avoid it in the future?
no, it's not user-side problem.
but something is done to prevent such problem in the future.
(05-06-2014 18:13 PM)thismise4u Wrote: [ -> ]
Code:
AutoExp: Error 68, exiting !

I nonstop get this error when trying to use the script on new characters and on previously made characters with the script it just causes my l2 window to crash.

I solved my own problem. Somehow in restarting port 443 decided to close itself after I had opened it yesterday before restart.
As i wrote in the Review

wow lol someone is running like 10 chars at once :/ silly greedy people will get this script flagged soon ...
lvl 60-70 script locations overrunned hahah :)maybe needs a fix like
60-62 Forsaken plains
62-64 Field of Masacre
64-66 Doom Knights Spot
66-68 Swamp of Screams or Blazing Swamp
68-70 Pavel Ruins ( or something else)

I mean this is just an example, but having them run from 60-65 at one spot and then from 65-70 is way to long, shorten the spots to like 1-2 lvls then they wont be so overrunned, progress will be faster, and bann risk will be lower for ALL
Not to talk ur work down, its the best script ever, just need a little adjustment!!
Just some ideas Smile

One more question, i noticed that my char is lvl 75 now and didnt make pailaka quest yet.
It wont do it anymore?
Also he didnt trade in Red Gems and Spirit Beads, no clue why Sad

Pailaka. Script does Pailaka quest at level 73+ to get Pailaka Shirt.
Reference URL's