Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DING DING DING

16th
ok, here is info:

Script is working with latest L2Tower version only, now it's 1.4.1.121

I accept payment by PayPal / Western Union / WebMoney / Yandex.Money / Bitcoin

How to buy:
1. Download and run script get-key.lua from first post of this topic, it will create HWID.txt in your tower folder. Do NOT copy-paste HWID from Licence tab!
2. Send contents of HWID.txt to me by pm from your forum account.
3. I will reply you with my payment details.
4. Pay by preferable payment system.
5. After payment is done, you will receive all the files you need and a little PDF instruction how to setup and run it.
Ding ding 1000€
1100 already. Still waitting for his PM. Hope will get it when server up
Quote:I will sell encrypted script that is bound to your PC by it's HWID, price is $100 for 1 PC.
If you need to change your HWID for any reason (PC broke, bought a new PC, changed hardware), you can do it for free every 3 months
When you buy script, you will get free updates within 1 month from date you bought

I totally disagree here.
1st. Ypu never know when you are gonna have a hardware failure. And you never know how many times during a 3 month period.
2nd. Too many of us are changing parts too often. (O/C freaks etc)

I would suggest to DELETE or RESET the old HWID completely to the new one in case of hardware failures or replacements, so that only ONE can be actually active.
i wish i was a robot to reply your pm 24/7 but unfortunately i'm just a poor human, i have to sleep sometimes Sad
guys please wait, i will answer to EVERYONE, 100%, but i need time.

(04-16-2014 14:10 PM)testforl2 Wrote: [ -> ]I totally disagree here.
1st. Ypu never know when you are gonna have a hardware failure. And you never know how many times during a 3 month period.
2nd. Too many of us are changing parts too often. (O/C freaks etc)

I would suggest to DELETE or RESET the old HWID completely to the new one in case of hardware failures or replacements, so that only ONE can be actually active.
i will sell it to some smart guys, tomorrow he will say he need to change HWID, day after tomorrow again and again.. would be good to get it for many PCs paying for only one.
That's why i said when he needs a new and only active HWID. Since every hwid passes through you, his "ex" HWID will not be valid anymore. But only his active one which he will get through you anyhow.

Yes i understand maybe it's kinda time consuming, but since you can secure the whole process its more fair.

Imagine: I buy the script, 3 days after my mobo decides to malfunction.
Result: I bought script for 3 day. For the rest of 87 Days i have to pay for it again?

OR why i have to w8 some days or months if i need to buy something newer for my PC? I dont know details about HWID creation etc. But isnt it easy for you (as the creator) to have user "testforl2" for example to have only ONE active HWID even if he changes it for about 50 times?
Isnt it the same thing with the Premium L2tower license? If my HWID changes for any reason, i have to reset it, email the admin to send me a new one etc. In the end i am not using 10 premium licenses and paid for just one. Rignt? I am still paid for one and using just one.
anyone bought and used this yet?
bought it and waiting for the files
let you know when i get to test it
(04-16-2014 16:49 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]anyone bought and used this yet?

I will write review as soon as I got the script
Reference URL's