Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
damn :/
need log.
(08-25-2014 23:09 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]damn :/
need log.

sent

edit: now fixed, ty kerberos
(08-25-2014 19:08 PM)devil7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2014 19:02 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]it's as temporary fix (till i level my own chars to fix it normally)
but you can thank ncsoft anyway Smile for "great" adena drop and lack of coins for S grade at 76.

yes but weak ago i exp healer was s grade now a grade and now when he go imperial tom quest die about 20 time with bss...
my dark elf aeore 81 just finished this quest without any death :-p
in dark crystal set and S grade magic blunt with shots.
(08-26-2014 16:06 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2014 19:02 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]it's as temporary fix (till i level my own chars to fix it normally)
but you can thank ncsoft anyway Smile for "great" adena drop and lack of coins for S grade at 76.

yes but weak ago i exp healer was s grade now a grade and now when he go imperial tom quest die about 20 time with bss...

my was elf but idk to much death in that a grade Big Grin
I tried to make spoiler but its too difficult to lvl up .
All time he dies on 70 lvl and i had to take ssa manually.
The same thing happen on 76 but the difference is that now he die with sss on .
one of my healer stacked at lvl 62, trying to buy ring but lack of coins so he got stuck
Need log, please see a documentation to know where it to send.

Sent from Samsung Note 3 via TapaTalk
(08-26-2014 16:06 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]

in ur case i think depends on bot count. if several bots running in that spot, all is ok, if solo in spot, thoose mobs in groups kill papper elf easy
i do all my tests on Bartz, less populated server :-p
How busy are the areas this script visits on chronos and naia? Are lots using it...?
Reference URL's