Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Something that i noticed 2 days ago when they killed a dragon.I believe you set it up so when the npc is up to get the dragon buff right?Anyway,maybe i am wrong but i want to inform you that,at least for aden,they changed the npc loc,it is where the adventure's guide used to be and not downstairs anymore.
2014-09-06 (Version 30)
Added multiserver bank name to config-global.lua. From now you can specify different bank names for every server you play at. Use following parameters:
BankName.Bartz = "YourBankOnBartz"
BankName.Chronos = "YourBankOnChronos"
BankName.Magmeld = "YourBankOnMagmeld"
BankName.Naia = "YourBankOnNaia"
BankName.Shilen = "YourBankOnShilen"

Also added LeaveAdenaOnChar parameter to config-global.lua. If your chars send items to bank, adena will be sent too, except amount specified here
For example if you set it to 2000000 and char has 6000000 adena, then it will send 4000000 to bank
Default value is 1000000 (1 million)
Example: LeaveAdenaOnChar = 5000000
o char iss lvl 67 stop work. error 400. what can i do?
(09-07-2014 04:23 AM)malygnos Wrote: [ -> ]o char iss lvl 67 stop work. error 400. what can i do?
send charname.log to me by email (you can see my email in script user guide)
Hi I find that my 2 healer is stuck 71 for more than 24hrs at varka silenos..hard time killing red name mobs n self healing...died a lot.possible to changed healer leveling spot for 70+?
yes, everything is possible.
but i can't find a better spot..

hmm i think i know a better location for mages/healers...
verson 31?
(09-07-2014 19:15 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]yes, everything is possible.
but i can't find a better spot..

hmm i think i know a better location for mages/healers...

While waiting for the fix.can I level the healer manually now and continue the script later?now my de healer has stuck at 37-38%
where is change valor adena for send bank? i dont see this!
(09-07-2014 20:04 PM)casperzana Wrote: [ -> ]verson 31?
2014-09-07 (Version 31)
Subclass quest added. Add following parameter into config-global.lua:
DoSubclassQuest = true
Consider it's like beta-test, report any errors please. For now there is one known issue: if quest stuck, delete quest from char, put it into any town and restart script.

(09-07-2014 20:09 PM)casperzana Wrote: [ -> ]where is change valor adena for send bank? i dont see this!
1. go to autoexp-config folder
2. open config-global.lua file with notepad
3. find BankName line and delete it
4. insert following lines into that file, then save and close file:
BankName.Bartz = "YourBankOnBartz"
BankName.Chronos = "YourBankOnChronos"
BankName.Magmeld = "YourBankOnMagmeld"
BankName.Naia = "YourBankOnNaia"
BankName.Shilen = "YourBankOnShilen"

(09-07-2014 20:06 PM)sgixus Wrote: [ -> ]While waiting for the fix.can I level the healer manually now and continue the script later?now my de healer has stuck at 37-38%
you can level it till 75 and 99%.
if char hits 76 by manual leveling, script will stuck.
Reference URL's