Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
small bug, not sure if you fixed it yet. If you have clan hall soe in inventory, toons use It instead of regular soe, and get stuck.
ok, i will remove using clanhall soe.. but how your char got it? Smile
(09-15-2014 13:00 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]ok, i will remove using clanhall soe.. but how your char got it? Smile
I bought them from store. I did sub class quest many days later.
I didn't know that script did subclass quest until a couple of days ago.
wow
I'm sorry I don`t want to read 83 pages Smile
does it work on on lineage2.com?

and most importantly, how much? Smile
(09-15-2014 14:21 PM)zdzislawPL Wrote: [ -> ]wow
I'm sorry I don`t want to read 83 pages Smile
does it work on on lineage2.com?

and most importantly, how much? Smile
no need to read everything.
just read first post on first page, all actual info is there.

2014-09-15 (Version 34)
Added force finishing "An Ominous Request" and "Assisting the Golden Ram Army" quests in case we hit level 70
Added force finishing "Weakening the Varka Silenos Forces" and "Weakening the Ketra Orc Forces" quests in case we hit level 81
atm I did all of my chars 85 that I need it to ... but saw a lot of ppl complaining about sv being to crowded ... just an idea ..... since somme melee classes get stuck 2-3 days in 70-76 area .... saw the fish script makes you 40 - 76 in less than a day .... would it be possible to implement in your 1-85 script the fishing script for that part of exping till 76 and after to continue as before ? in this way I think you avoid all the problems regarding crowded areas from script.
(09-16-2014 09:36 AM)littlef00t Wrote: [ -> ]atm I did all of my chars 85 that I need it to ... but saw a lot of ppl complaining about sv being to crowded ... just an idea ..... since somme melee classes get stuck 2-3 days in 70-76 area .... saw the fish script makes you 40 - 76 in less than a day .... would it be possible to implement in your 1-85 script the fishing script for that part of exping till 76 and after to continue as before ? in this way I think you avoid all the problems regarding crowded areas from script.
Silent Valley is not overcrowded anymore Smile

i don't have fishing plugin that i can use in my project, but even if i had it, script would not be autonomous.
for fishing you need a rod, bait and shots, char at 40 lvl has about 200k adena, not enough to buy all this.
ok i put this in global lua
DoSubclassQuest = true

then i turn on char 85lvl,
write /yul /a
it goes from talking island vilage to gludio, and writes exp finished.
what i did wrong that it doesnt start subclass?
(09-17-2014 11:53 AM)Ta1fo Wrote: [ -> ]what i did wrong that it doesnt start subclass?
you use version 24, subclass quest was implemented in version 31.

new update:

2014-09-17 (Version 35)
Added option to use Fortune Pockets automatically, by default this option is on. To disable it, add following line into config-global.lua:
UseFortunePockets = false

Added quest "Tired of Waiting" for getting Large Dragon Bone
Just a heads up for your last update.Toon is using the fortune pockets and sometimes when its about to get a quest he is getting the message that the toon is too high and is not getting at all.After that toon doesnt have enough coins for armor and toon stuck.
Reference URL's