Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My opinion u must sell script directly from u. Campaning is shity.
(03-21-2014 11:16 AM)whitesnake Wrote: [ -> ]My opinion u must sell script directly from u. Campaning is shity.
this is a world, everything is "shity" here.
and thank you for your opinion.
Serious buyers question.

I'm very much interested in this script. Willing to put the 100 dollars in the pot for it but the odds of you making you're goal of 3k dollars in the next 9 days it very slim. I understand that if I do pay and you don't reach the goal I get my money back and you get nothing. Okay for me, crappy for you.

I'm wondering what is going to happen after the goal is not achieved. Are you going to sell this script encrypted to people for the 100 dollar pledge with like a 10-20 dollar addon package for new classes?
(03-24-2014 07:51 AM)MtnDew Wrote: [ -> ]I'm wondering what is going to happen after the goal is not achieved. Are you going to sell this script encrypted to people for the 100 dollar pledge with like a 10-20 dollar addon package for new classes?
i'm thinking about it and will tell about it after campaign is finished.
and if i decide to sell it directly, every campaign funder will receive some bonus for their support (regardless campaign fail or not).

changelog for last days:

2014-03-23
Started working for Feoh/Aeore classes, Shillien Saint will be first
Added settings to stop leveling at certain level
Removed settings for using custom weapons (my priority is more automatization and more reliability, so those settings could ruin the process)

2014-03-21
Added support for Sigel Knight (from Eva's Templar and Shillien Templar)

2014-03-20
Added support for Tyrr Warrior (from Maestro)
(03-24-2014 07:51 AM)MtnDew Wrote: [ -> ]Serious buyers question.

I'm very much interested in this script. Willing to put the 100 dollars in the pot for it but the odds of you making you're goal of 3k dollars in the next 9 days it very slim. I understand that if I do pay and you don't reach the goal I get my money back and you get nothing. Okay for me, crappy for you.

I'm wondering what is going to happen after the goal is not achieved. Are you going to sell this script encrypted to people for the 100 dollar pledge with like a 10-20 dollar addon package for new classes?

Agree with you.
Already asked him on PM and i am waiting for his answer after deadline.
btw i think the fund raising is mostly fail because we need more than 2k on 8 days Sad
guys if you pm me, please enable receiving private messages otherwise i can't reply to you.
Yep i decided i would also pay the 100$ if u figure out a better way to do it
[Image: give-it-to-me-gif.gif]Big Grin
i would post some funny pic also, but i'm lazy =)
This is the only pic that I found in the web by using the words "give it to me" Big Grin
Reference URL's