Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll send you the log as soon as I get the chance too. Also 3 other things that I have noticed.

1st. Leveling a dreadnought in Forsaken planes he is using a C grade pole all the way up to 61, that's fine and dandy but he runs out of shots for it as well causing him to die every 3rd or 4th mob so he isn't gaining xp and gets stuck at 0.00%.

2nd. Also you may want to think about turning on focus attack on the dreads as well, since we arn't doing AOE the extra crit damage will help with kill speed.

3rd. Why isn't the toon opening the free stuff that NCsoft gives for leveling? I understand at higher levels that some weapons and stuff might be better to get with steel door coins but they give free stuff from 41+ so you can save the coin for s grade and s80 gear.
another suggestion: you could change the spot of mages 70-76 of Varkas to Ketra because Ketra mobs are more sensitive to magic damage ... and for the fighters, including the summons in Varkas and not in silent valley ... or was equal to the level 60, up from a random forsaken and sillent valley ... would be interesting ...
For sure silent valley needs to be replaced even if it is with a place with less exp as long as the traffic is really low or isn't at all.

What take so long in silent valley is there are way to many people and the bot doesn't attack when someone else is attacking it.

Find a place with less exp and no traffic and I think the char will actually level faster.

With so many bots in silent valley I have actually only gained 6% in 3 hours
kerberos i have some suggestions to repalce silent valey:
1. watcher's tomb (outside dragon valey) it has some mobs 69-75
2. hot springs
3. pavel ruins

I do not know if you considered them before but I am thinking if you can move just one or two classes it would be a +
3 days now and stuck at 72 at 18% because of the 100+ bots in silent valley and you can tell they are all by the same guy.

Now what?
(09-09-2014 16:45 PM)banj36 Wrote: [ -> ]3 days now and stuck at 72 at 18% because of the 100+ bots in silent valley and you can tell they are all by the same guy.

Now what?

It's slow,but not that slow....come on
(09-09-2014 17:09 PM)Panajiot Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2014 16:45 PM)banj36 Wrote: [ -> ]3 days now and stuck at 72 at 18% because of the 100+ bots in silent valley and you can tell they are all by the same guy.

Now what?

It's slow,but not that slow....come on

Go look lol, right now 1/2 of the bots that were there created by one guy have left and there is at least 30 or so still there all summoners.

3 days ago I was leveling there and all of the sudden coming down the ramp was at lease 70 summoners.

It was like watching a flock of birds move together in one lol
@MtnDew @casperzana @goanga1 @banj36
thanks for your feedback guys!
first i will do something about silent valley soon, stay tuned.

@MtnDew:
about fated support box, i don't see any good reason to use it.
weapon from that box is same or even worse than weapon we get from steel coins.
another disadvantage of this box is that it gives not best armor for every class (for example, it gives magic armor for summoners, but light armor is better).
(09-09-2014 17:49 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]@MtnDew @casperzana @goanga1 @banj36
thanks for your feedback guys!
first i will do something about silent valley soon, stay tuned.

@MtnDew:
about fated support box, i don't see any good reason to use it.
weapon from that box is same or even worse than weapon we get from steel coins.
another disadvantage of this box is that it gives not best armor for every class (for example, it gives magic armor for summoners, but light armor is better).

I appreciate it boss we know it isn't your fault we are just letting you know what is going on Smile
hi,

please check quest of 3.job for tyrs... any problem in check corpses....
Reference URL's