Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
okies thanks for the heads up Kerberos ^.^ ill give it some money haha
(08-16-2014 23:49 PM)BotAgent007 Wrote: [ -> ]please make script so it does not delete faded support box or box items, this is important.!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.
what are you talked about? script never deletes those items!
(however you can set it to delete any of them)
(08-16-2014 23:53 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2014 23:49 PM)BotAgent007 Wrote: [ -> ]please make script so it does not delete faded support box or box items, this is important.!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.
what are you talked about? script never deletes those items!
(however you can set it to delete any of them)
i opened the box at C grade and later the box was deleted, so until you open it, its ok, but once opened the script deletes it.....
which items exactly were deleted?
(08-16-2014 23:57 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]which items exactly were deleted?
The support box and the little bubble thing you have to dbl click to open the free C gear.
open config-delete-list.lua file using notepad, you will see IDs of all items that can be deleted.

when you click Fated Support Box, it disappears itself.
script has nothing to do about it.
My healer has 2.5m in inventory but she doesn't buy shots....keep dying Xp 0% after I woke up....
(08-17-2014 12:21 PM)sgixus Wrote: [ -> ]My healer has 2.5m in inventory but she doesn't buy shots....keep dying Xp 0% after I woke up....
She will buy shots when she has 2.8m adena.

Sent from Samsung Note 3 via TapaTalk
Hey Kerberos, my prophet just hit 76 and is stuck at the adventurers guide trading steel dynasty bow but short by 5 coins.

Edit: Okay I got more steel coins by doing another quest but i found out the quest I just did was part of the script and now im stuck with the script trying to activate it.... lol. So my question is... is there anyway to skip a quest?
crafter dont have enought steal door coins for s grade
Reference URL's