Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-18-2014 16:01 PM)joanyad Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2014 15:29 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for delay, just a hard day. Will send you all files in 3 hours.

Thank you very much for the reply, im waiting Smile
check pm Smile

(10-18-2014 16:07 PM)casperzana Wrote: [ -> ]verson 37?
2014-10-17 (Version 37)
Fixed autoaccept friendship requests
Fixed rare stuck in "Chasing Keltron" quest

p.s. you can check all changes in autoexp-changelog.txt file in your download folder, it's being updated more frequently.
check please mail send after up finish... dont send itens here...
(10-18-2014 19:19 PM)casperzana Wrote: [ -> ]check please mail send after up finish... dont send itens here...
works fine for me, probably you setup something wrong.
send me charname.log from config folder and config-global.lua from "autoexp-config" folder.
I found a little bug. Character killing crawlers and husks on the first floor of ya sagira and when it has all kills wont go back to chesa but continue killing around and only goes back accidentally when no mobs around. Not a big something but the char loses some minutes there.
Hmmm, wizard type character stays at ketra after lv80 now?
(10-19-2014 21:48 PM)vinch003 Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm, wizard type character stays at ketra after lv80 now?
yes, till level 81.
Hello!

I think mage chars should skip tanta lizardman archers because they're not aggro but they hit really hard and cause mages to die very often.
(10-22-2014 04:07 AM)olaszosan1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

I think mage chars should skip tanta lizardman archers because they're not aggro but they hit really hard and cause mages to die very often.
good idea, will do this change.
thank you.

hmm.. i checked code and it was already set as you said Wink
(10-22-2014 09:55 AM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2014 04:07 AM)olaszosan1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

good idea, will do this change.
thank you.

hmm.. i checked code and it was already set as you said Wink

Hm strange my summoners usually die by arrows Smile And they're not to effective in SSS buying :\
probably because lizardmen archers are social (can't check it now).

UPDATE for event 2014-10-22:

if you want chars to pickup new event item, add following line into config-pickup-list.lua file:
45379, -- Monster Research

or you can download updated config-pickup-list.lua from link i sent to you.
Reference URL's