Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-16-2014 19:07 PM)mardukx Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2014 11:04 AM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2014 03:42 AM)NickiMinaj1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2014 14:36 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]i'm sorry, there is temporary problem for some users now.
i will fix it soon and all users who had problem will get free script time as compensation.

That probably explains why mine is starting to stop working. With a lot of error 274s.
that issue was only affect time limited users.
you issue was a bit different and now it's resolved, please check.

(12-16-2014 04:23 AM)mardukx Wrote: [ -> ]Good script 5 partys 1-85 now ;D

some bug about buying sss and bsss in aden dont work.

The dark avenger can level more fast if use duals and true vanguar or his pet.
yes, i know about buying S grade shots issue, but can't reproduce it on my pc with my chars Sad
investigating it further.

dark avenger can't use panther because he needs C crystals for summoning, and there is no reliable way to get them.
vanguard is impossible due script architecture.

about duals, are you sure they are better than 2hand sword? one guy recommended me to switch to 2hand sword and i did it, now you are suggesting to switch back Smile

UPDATE

Just one account dont buy the bssb all other doit now =D

about the dark avenger they have the true vanguard and with that can use dual blades just its a idea XD

true vanguard needs 2h sword for the skills to work
Hey mate you promised something after 12.31. Smile
9 partys level 85 nice script.
2015-01-06
Fixed Tersi's Herald position in all towns
Fixed Titan's self buffs when leveling at Plains of Lizardmen
Added automatic search for mentor. Forgot about manual invite your chars as mentee, from now all is automatic! Smile Put following string into any empty line of config-global.lua file in Autoexp-Config folder and keep your awakened char online, it will take your noob chars as mentee automatically:
SearchLocalMentor = true

(12-31-2014 14:38 PM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]hell knight spams to use iron aura, but he cant use it. coz he runs w/o shield
hmm, there is no using of Iron Aura in my script.

(12-31-2014 22:22 PM)Panajiot Wrote: [ -> ]Some things i noticed also,Destroyer is trying to do rage at lizardman part and cannot cause of the bow.Also,at the end of the last quest before the first class change quest,when it finishes it,it is getting an error 100.If i re-start the script ig goes normally and getting the first class quest change.I noticed that on dark elves,not sure about the rest of the classes.

PS.up!
destroyer's issue fixed, thanks.
about error 100, can i have charname.log from temp folder for such char? never saw this issue.

(01-04-2015 04:41 AM)olaszosan1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey mate you promised something after 12.31. Smile
they killed Santa Sad
So,mentor should be logged in the same pc in order to work right?Big Grin
About the error,when it happen again i will send u cause now i dont remember on which toons it happend Confused
Also,same thing with destro is happening with daggerat the lizardman part again when they are using bow,at least with elf one that i noticed,they keep trying to cast Mortal Strike but can only be used with dagger equipped.
(01-06-2015 23:09 PM)Panajiot Wrote: [ -> ]So,mentor should be logged in the same pc in order to work right?Big Grin
yes, that's right.
technically, every char that needs mentor, puts it's name into special file under config folder, and every awakened char that has free mentee slot and doesn't have penalty reads names from this file and invites first available mentee.

(01-06-2015 23:09 PM)Panajiot Wrote: [ -> ]Also,same thing with destro is happening with dagger,at least with elf one that i noticed,they keep trying to cast Mortal Strike but can only be used with dagger equipped.
that's hardly possible now, since some classes have self buffs turned off during that quest, it's done for all 3 dagger types also.
if it will happen now, please let me know.
Huh
Current price?
US$50 a month, as said in the first post.
Ok. Ok.
Sry for perturb!
I try read all this, but make me bored!
Any questions more, if u not busy.
1. The scripts will work just for 1 month in my computer, and i can log how many char's i wish?!
2. The mentor must be logged in same computer and working in L2Tower also?

Thanks.Cool
(01-07-2015 17:17 PM)diogokpone Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. Ok.
Sry for perturb!
I try read all this, but make me bored!
Any questions more, if u not busy.
1. The scripts will work just for 1 month in my computer, and i can log how many char's i wish?!
2. The mentor must be logged in same computer and working in L2Tower also?

Thanks.Cool
1. yes, you can log as many chars as your pc can handle
2. yes, if you want your mentors to pick your mentees automatically.

(12-31-2014 22:22 PM)Panajiot Wrote: [ -> ]Also,at the end of the last quest before the first class change quest,when it finishes it,it is getting an error 100.If i re-start the script ig goes normally and getting the first class quest change.I noticed that on dark elves,not sure about the rest of the classes.
i checked logs of my own toons and found issue you explained on one toon Smile
now it's fixed, thank you for a report!
Reference URL's