Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-14-2014 00:49 AM)AStark Wrote: [ -> ]yeap, work.

How you make it?! You didn't send nothing to me! =D
script has server-side autoupdate.

(05-14-2014 00:49 AM)AStark Wrote: [ -> ]Go to town to get buff /gobuff
Go to town to refill /gorefill

This help when the char have a mentor and need go to town only to get harmony and when Bss/ss is over.
use soe for buffs Smile char always gets buffed before go to spot.
restock is doing automatically, and i don't see any reason to go to restock if char has enough shots.

(05-14-2014 00:49 AM)AStark Wrote: [ -> ]I have more suggestions, but now I will eat with my beautiful wife! =D
pics or never happened! =)
So, me aeore up without SSA for long time, almost 1 hour, but soe don't make her refill.
Thanks, soe work for buffs, I don't make it before, because I did not know how long time she spend in town until go to exp, less than 60 seconds, now I know!
hi guys I will ask again any 1 get baned on this hard days of tower players, I mean when use this script
(05-14-2014 01:49 AM)AStark Wrote: [ -> ]So, me aeore up without SSA for long time, almost 1 hour, but soe don't make her refill.

She probably doesn't have enough Adena to trigger restock.

Sent from Samsung Note 3 via TapaTalk
(05-14-2014 07:30 AM)maximus303 Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys I will ask again any 1 get baned on this hard days of tower players, I mean when use this script

i did but i do not believe is due to the script.
What i noticed is when lvling Human dagger, it is spamming backstab to mobs, and that from front Big Grin it is just waste of mp, maybe a small fix for that Smile
it's not worth it to implement detecting mob's back to hit into Smile

2014-05-14
Fixed stuck in quest "The Seal of Punishment: Sel Mahum Training Grounds"
(05-14-2014 20:02 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]it's not worth it to implement detecting mob's back to hit into Smile

2014-05-14
Fixed stuck in quest "The Seal of Punishment: Sel Mahum Training Grounds"

getting /a incorrect command on two maestros 81, one shilen, one bartz
another maestro 83 gets the command on magmeld

please let me know if you need more info

thank you
(05-14-2014 23:30 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]getting /a incorrect command on two maestros 81, one shilen, one bartz
another maestro 83 gets the command on magmeld

please let me know if you need more info

thank you
check your pm, please.
Today I get some erros, but not critical:

In my healer I get: autoexp-02.lua: Plugins Error (OnChatSystemMessage): 883

And

In my Othell Fortune Seker, at lvl 81, When finish the quest 768 and start the quest 767, the char don't use SoE, I wait and use on myself, need put the line to use scroll.

I hope that it help you to improve this things.

Off topic:
Hey Guys, I up using this amazing script, but I have one question.

What the best way to run multi clients (5, 10 or more)???

Virtual Machines;
Only use desetup.dll and go ahead;

Give sugestions.
Reference URL's