Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK noted btw when can the changes be done?Thanks
(09-07-2014 20:16 PM)sgixus Wrote: [ -> ]OK noted btw when can the changes be done?Thanks
most difficult question to answer =)
when it's ready and when location passed my tests for different classes.
Ok thanks
telling me that this will be possible to do the quest sub ... this quest is not taken by tower bar when talking to the ghost .... or is this quest is to dualclasse that has part of the video and the ghost in ancient talkisland? in version 31 already comes included the script of the subclass quest?
can't understand you clearly.

if you want your chars do subclass quest after awakening, you just put one line into config-global.lua:
DoSubclassQuest = true

subclass is quest that you start at Raina on Talking Island, and finish at old Talking Island Village (black and white).
it works at version 31.
one suggestion ... if you have the time ... take a look at the spawn of dragon valley ... interesting ... especially the new mobs that are not as strong and also has a reasonable xp ....
(09-07-2014 20:35 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]can't understand you clearly.

if you want your chars do subclass quest after awakening, you just put one line into config-global.lua:
DoSubclassQuest = true

subclass is quest that you start at Raina on Talking Island, and finish at old Talking Island Village (black and white).
it works at version 31.

How do I start subclass quest with any char ?
(09-07-2014 21:44 PM)akuser Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2014 20:35 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]can't understand you clearly.

DoSubclassQuest = true

it works at version 31.

How do I start subclass quest with any char ?
just put one line into config-global.lua:
DoSubclassQuest = true

and then /A

only works for script version 31+
At 61 my DE Archer failed to purchase an infinate quiver for arrows, I don't know if it was due to low adena or what but I was able to manually purchase one with about 1000 adena to spare.

Edit: I think I might have figured out why this didn't work, I'm on verion 24, I think I need an update subscription. Smile
most probably it's because of lack of adena (in the log you can see message about that).
but this is strange, because char should save some enchant scrolls and sell them immediately before buying arrow quiver, so he must have enough adena.
i would like to look into charname.log.
Reference URL's