Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How much clients can you run on one computer using this script without getting critical errors?
are you asking me? usually 10-15 is good for my pc, but i can't say they don't crash at all.
crashes rarely happen.
suggestion: in human iss you put the option to use a bow as a weapon, I suggest you use dualswords, because besides the most economical char is better suited with more speed and efficiency in combat with the mobs.

Casper
(10-04-2014 12:41 PM)casperzana Wrote: [ -> ]suggestion: in human iss you put the option to use a bow as a weapon, I suggest you use dualswords, because besides the most economical char is better suited with more speed and efficiency in combat with the mobs.

Casper
it was set to use dualsword some time ago, but after some tests i decide to switch to bow.
char dies less with a bow.
Every fighter should use bow. Less stucks, deaths and in most cases its faster.
What is the price to renew, which have unlimited accounts?
(10-06-2014 20:29 PM)jeancarlor Wrote: [ -> ]What is the price to renew, which have unlimited accounts?
i'm not updating time unlimited version anymore.
version 24 is latest.
hello again, I would ask that if possible the spot was changed up the healers Varkas to Ketra or add optional spot, iqual for summons and fighters, it because the mobs are weak to mages or much lower mdef ... and also change the weapon of human iss it makes 2 days that the char was 76 of 70 pro and then he said it took about four hours to do the quest loyalt with bow ... too weak and dies hits too.
By gentiliza review these changes because we would gain time on up ... thanks
(10-07-2014 00:24 AM)casperzana Wrote: [ -> ]hello again, I would ask that if possible the spot was changed up the healers Varkas to Ketra or add optional spot, iqual for summons and fighters, it because the mobs are weak to mages or much lower mdef ... and also change the weapon of human iss it makes 2 days that the char was 76 of 70 pro and then he said it took about four hours to do the quest loyalt with bow ... too weak and dies hits too.
By gentiliza review these changes because we would gain time on up ... thanks

Its known iss hierophant its a pain in the ass to lvl, with or without this script soloing ts hard. Bow = Best and safest weapon. Period. Stop repeating same stuff over and over again.

Solution? Lvl other iss or pwlvl.
if you need chars for farm, it's always faster and easier to level dark elf chars, so choose bladedancer for iss.
if you need chars for fun, then choose prophets and wait Smile
Reference URL's