Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
too bad, i can't know if a person retarded or not before selling script to him.

(09-22-2014 10:46 AM)littlef00t Wrote: [ -> ]On the subclass q part at finish after that movie from old talking island viilage char does soe to town and to town char can spawn in more locations but one of them is on stairs. when he spawns on stairs he trys to go to gk but the pathway gets blocked by mentor guide and buff npc and char gets stuck there. Also on the subclass q 9 out of 10 of my chars get d/c at the part where toon speaks with altar in dark elf village. Not that this things bother me cause with one soe/relog chars start from where it was left. Just as feedback in case you wanted to know the small glitches that mght be found .
sorry for late reply.
i will fix that stuck soon.
about altar stage, will check it too (however i didn't notice d/c there).
thank you for feedback!
(09-28-2014 20:20 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]too bad, i can't know if a person retarded or not before selling script to him.

(09-22-2014 10:46 AM)littlef00t Wrote: [ -> ]On the subclass q part at finish after that movie from old talking island viilage char does soe to town and to town char can spawn in more locations but one of them is on stairs. when he spawns on stairs he trys to go to gk but the pathway gets blocked by mentor guide and buff npc and char gets stuck there. Also on the subclass q 9 out of 10 of my chars get d/c at the part where toon speaks with altar in dark elf village. Not that this things bother me cause with one soe/relog chars start from where it was left. Just as feedback in case you wanted to know the small glitches that mght be found .
sorry for late reply.
i will fix that stuck soon.
about altar stage, will check it too (however i didn't notice d/c there).
thank you for feedback!
sorry I miss expressed myself... is not d/c at altar stage ... It just gets stuck.... if it is a just started l2 session is all ok but if if the session runs for a while and gets to altar stage if it is open session (not minimized in bar ) char is somewhere in water or in texture and I have to move char a little and every thing goes back to normal or if session is minimized in bar when I open it sreen is all grey and I have to restart session and after restart char is at altar and continues quest as normal.
one question: on old chars I made with your script in valliance before you added the sub quest in script I deleted all files script made to that specific char when he had reach 85. on chars that I didn't to that is easy .. just log again and /a an he will do sub q. is there a way for the script to start sub q on char that did 85 with your script but deleted those files?
just type their class again and then start script, it should work.
for example:
/wynn
/a
PT-BR: Quando terá a classe Ertheia suportada para esse Script ?
Estou jogando com Ela, gostaria de usar nela, previsão de quando o script suportará essa classe?
EN: When will the class Ertheia supported for this script?
I'm playing with her, I would use it, predicting when the script support this class?
(09-30-2014 22:39 PM)rodoolfoking Wrote: [ -> ]PT-BR: Quando terá a classe Ertheia suportada para esse Script ?
Estou jogando com Ela, gostaria de usar nela, previsão de quando o script suportará essa classe?
EN: When will the class Ertheia supported for this script?
I'm playing with her, I would use it, predicting when the script support this class?
RU: как только, так сразу.
EN: as soon as it's ready.
Hey kerberos464, Will u ever make this script go from 1-90 or even higher ? Much of us have this wishful thinking.
(10-01-2014 00:29 AM)xconvict Wrote: [ -> ]Hey kerberos464, Will u ever make this script go from 1-90 or even higher ? Much of us have this wishful thinking.
no, i'm not going to make 85+ leveling scripts.
how much is the price??
you didnt mention it
(10-01-2014 07:56 AM)j0hnyb0y Wrote: [ -> ]how much is the price??
you didnt mention it
$50 per month, as mentioned in the first post of this topic.

Sent from Sony Xperia Z Ultra via TapaTalk
Reference URL's