Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a very nice script. Is it possible start it level 40 so once we do our subclass quest it will go hunting like the 1-85?
(08-20-2014 15:32 PM)BotAgent007 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible start it level 40 so once we do our subclass quest it will go hunting like the 1-85?
no, it's not possible (maybe it even works, but i didn't test it and it's not supported).
MY Client keep crash forever event I have set delay time to teleport (10 sec wait)
Anything wrong ? because 2 full pt of 95+ do not crash, only client with script 1-85 have crash overtime Sad
guys when my chars dying I dont hear alam. Someone have this problem. In sounds folder I have death.wav
(08-20-2014 16:40 PM)akuser Wrote: [ -> ]MY Client keep crash forever event I have set delay time to teleport (10 sec wait)
Anything wrong ? because 2 full pt of 95+ do not crash, only client with script 1-85 have crash overtime Sad
i think it's because of new l2 client, it crashes during teleporting from one location to another, this why your 95+ party works well (it stays in one location).
what helped me was decreasing number of clients running.
i don't know how to fix it different way.

(08-20-2014 22:15 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]guys when my chars dying I dont hear alam. Someone have this problem. In sounds folder I have death.wav
haha i temporary removed it one day Smile ok, i just put it back (client restart is required).
any clue why when i try to log with L2Tower the client gets me crit error???
there are many things could get this problem, please ask in correct thread and use search.
(08-20-2014 22:15 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]guys when my chars dying I dont hear alam. Someone have this problem. In sounds folder I have death.wav
haha i temporary removed it one day Smile ok, i just put it back (client restart is required).
[/quote]

TY admin I need it!
Is it possible to keep my character settings in l2tower customized? Like sometimes char does not pick adena and items, because script sets pick up range to 300, but for archers and mages 600 works a lot better. Also id like to set my custom skill set (like it does not use real target for arbalester, waste of time), but it always resets to script predefined settings.
(08-21-2014 05:52 AM)heliguy Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to keep my character settings in l2tower customized? Like sometimes char does not pick adena and items, because script sets pick up range to 300, but for archers and mages 600 works a lot better. Also id like to set my custom skill set (like it does not use real target for arbalester, waste of time), but it always resets to script predefined settings.
settings always will be overwritten by script, to be sure that char use correct skills all the time.

about pickup settings, it's waste of time to run too far to pickup those cents. decrease time of leveling is much more priority.

about Real target, script doesn't use it and i don't know why you want to use this skill (i have read it's description here and it sounds useless)
Reference URL's