Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
4h left... And 800$ earned

Maybe 1000 wouldn't be so bad...
(04-02-2014 04:49 AM)TheBl4ckPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]4h left... And 800$ earned

Maybe 1000 wouldn't be so bad...

the problem is that it was a campaign to raise, Scrypt should be sold and not through campaigns that we need to get others to buy the script.
i think he should sell 30 encrypted and hwid bound copies of the script for 100$, on the long run he will reach the 3000$ anyway , given the fact there are at least 9persons + me who are ready to pay it. Limiting the number of sold copies would somehow be a step towards the nerf by ncsoft.
I am ready to buy this script too.
And about limit the number of script sold will be considered by the owner, Let's wait and see him Smile
game over no bot trains for nobody
I'm just curious the perks one person gets from the original donation and how many of this script will be released to the public. If its too many I don't think it will work very well. Glad I donated while I could. Smile
(04-02-2014 17:58 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]game over no bot trains for nobody

What do you mean fox game over ?
Indiegogo campaign failed, too bad :/
All supporters will get their money back from Indiegogo soon.
I would thank all guys who supported me on Indiegogo, and as I promised they will get small bonus (read below).

Good news - I decided to sell script directly, rules are below.
Bad news - you have to wait about 2 weeks till protection system is ready.

So, here are my rules:
- I will sell encrypted script that bound to your PC by HWID, price is $100 for 1 PC.
- If you need to change your HWID for any reason (PC broke, bought a new PC, changed hardware), you can do it for free every 3 months
- When you buy script, you will get free updates within 1 month from date you bought
- If you want to get update after first month is over, you pay additionally $5 per month
- If you found a critical bug, you will get updated version for free (critical bug is a script error in chat or similar cases)
- Those good guys who donated at Indiegogo, will get 3 months of free updates, if they still want to buy script

Again, script selling is going to start at April, 16.
#1 to reserve Big Grin thx cant wait

also how many copies you selling dont want everyone running it?
#2 in queue Big Grin
Reference URL's