Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The coins are refundable !!! U just bring back your equipement and u get back the coins !
yes, coins are refundable, all gears are traded back for coins when char finishes leveling.
about Fated Box, i don't see a reason to use it at all.
weapons that we get there are same as we get by Steel coins (tried C/B/A), armor even worse that Steel armor.

@goanga1 about your case, i'm working on it, sorry for delay.
most funny thing, it looks like nobody else tried to level up tank with my script in Ertheia update Smile
(08-15-2014 21:57 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]yes, coins are refundable, all gears are traded back for coins when char finishes leveling.
about Fated Box, i don't see a reason to use it at all.
weapons that we get there are same as we get by Steel coins (tried C/B/A), armor even worse that Steel armor.

@goanga1 about your case, i'm working on it, sorry for delay.
most funny thing, it looks like nobody else tried to level up tank with my script in Ertheia update Smile

Me tried Tank also. same problem as above. stuck at 76, trading steel equipment, just dont have enough of steel coin Sad
Anyway for me to bypass this trading and continue leveling?
(08-16-2014 04:25 AM)ikanair Wrote: [ -> ]Me tried Tank also. same problem as above. stuck at 76, trading steel equipment, just dont have enough of steel coin Sad
Anyway for me to bypass this trading and continue leveling?
I fixed it and goanga1 confirmed it works now, please try again.

Sent from Samsung Note 3 via TapaTalk
Kerberos, looking forward to buy this project.

going to report any issues going my way!
i have an idea that might be implemented 2 lvl the toons faster.... is it possible to get the toons using fortune pockets when they get em in the inventory? it would prolly cut a day in the end for the lvling part Smile
(08-16-2014 18:18 PM)B4d4B00M Wrote: [ -> ]i have an idea that might be implemented 2 lvl the toons faster.... is it possible to get the toons using fortune pockets when they get em in the inventory? it would prolly cut a day in the end for the lvling part Smile

below 85, they dont get many pockets! After 85 is a lot better !
Im leveling up a Bishop, level 72 right now, and it keeps dying due to lack of MP, is there anyway it can use a dual sword to melee instead of nuking?
(08-16-2014 23:18 PM)Leixxii Wrote: [ -> ]Im leveling up a Bishop, level 72 right now, and it keeps dying due to lack of MP, is there anyway it can use a dual sword to melee instead of nuking?
yea, healers 70-76 is a pain Smile
now it's impossible to use dual sword... do you think it will help him not to die?
i guess, it will not make it wearing robe set and hitting by dual sword without shots.
for minimize dying, give char some money (3 mil is enough), it will buy shots.
please make script so it does not delete faded support box or box items, this is important.!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.
Reference URL's