Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-21-2015 22:25 PM)gambitox Wrote: [ -> ]as it gets it's plugin or scrip and what is the price?
oh.
it's a plugin and a script at same time.
price is only $50, more info is here: http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-1-85-leve...te-odyssey
I buy him scrip other mouth and always perfect, dont fear to buy scrip so great.
UP
Great customer Contact, fast amd safe deal.

Absolutely worth to trust as long as you're normal thinking person Big Grin
+1 for Kerbe Smile

//
Additional info:

Everything works like charm, smooth, w/o any major or minor issues.

It's good idea to be sure, that you have enough free ram memory to avoid crashing, cause it won't be caused by script itself Smile

Big Up!
good someone has this problem? any solution?
much time is wasted relogeando account, not only do restart, you have to open another window, please help

[Image: 15hjuvs.jpg][Image: 15hjuvs.jpg][/img]
(08-29-2015 21:24 PM)pelona Wrote: [ -> ]good someone has this problem? any solution?
much time is wasted relogeando account, not only do restart, you have to open another window, please
Only client restart would help.
Btw, first time seeing such error message.

Sent from Sony Xperia Z Ultra via TapaTalk

autobump
happens to me often and not just reboot the client have to close that window and open another
Script works great! Very impressed with the level of thought and work that went into. Beyond that if you have questions or concerns while using Kerberos always replies promptly and professionally. Big up!
But someone can not use the script that does not work the tower?
(09-10-2015 14:39 PM)pelona Wrote: [ -> ]But someone can not use the script that does not work the tower?
it works for most users.
all users who have problem with tower, pmed me and i 'freezed' script time for them.
Reference URL's