Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
True..
At least i expect fellow users of the script not to PK the others. DOnt start a war. Its easy to figure out which toons are using this script. So...behave pls.
One week ago in Magmeld, I saw one clan, with yellow flag, running this script in 10+ toon, silent valley with 5 summoners and others fighters.

You cannot control others user, but you can do what I said above, run difference class at some time and same class with different time of creation. Use wise and keep going, use wrong and ban hammer will catch you!!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk
(05-25-2014 19:03 PM)AStark Wrote: [ -> ]One week ago in Magmeld, I saw one clan, with yellow flag, running this script in 10+ toon, silent valley with 5 summoners and others fighters.

You cannot control others user, but you can do what I said above, run difference class at some time and same class with different time of creation. Use wise and keep going, use wrong and ban hammer will catch you!!

who sais that if 10 chars are running this script and are in the same clan they are ran by the same person?
how about i run 5, other person 5, all have auto accept clan and some fellow comes to the battlefield and invites all 10 in his clan?

this script has no limitations that's why most paid for it. if i want to run 2 or 22 chars at once i will, you don't like it.. good for you , buy the unlocked version for $1000 and set up your own farm spots.

this is pointless, I mean all 80IQ people barfing their awesome thoughts here. next thing a person with that limited thinking could ask (like the one that said this should allow one toon at once) would be for the ones that have better spots to give the other booters adena, lol

on topic: script is great! thank you kerberos
(05-25-2014 21:22 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2014 19:03 PM)AStark Wrote: [ -> ]One week ago in Magmeld, I saw one clan, with yellow flag, running this script in 10+ toon, silent valley with 5 summoners and others fighters.

who sais that if 10 chars are running this script and are in the same clan they are ran by the same person?
how about i run 5, other person 5, all have auto accept clan and some fellow comes to the battlefield and invites all 10 in his clan?

this script has no limitations that's why most paid for it. if i want to run 2 or 22 chars at once i will, you don't like it.. good for you , buy the unlocked version for $1000 and set up your own farm spots.

this is pointless, I mean all 80IQ people barfing their awesome thoughts here. next thing a person with that limited thinking could ask (like the one that said this should allow one toon at once) would be for the ones that have better spots to give the other booters adena, lol

on topic: script is great! thank you kerberos

I didn't ask for anyone run 1 or 2 toons, in my first run with this script I run 10 toon in 7 days all get 85, someone in 3 days and others in almost 7 days. My plan when I back is start more 10 or more toons.

How I said you cannot control the others users, but you can plan you toons start for you don't disturb yourself.

About auto accept clan and mentor this is my warning, turn of this options. Have a risk, when you enter in a "legit" clan academy and legit players see your toon 24/7 lvl 1-85 in 3 days. Use your clan and your toon for mentoring. This only my advise, I don't need do it.

I am not complain, I am only tried advise the complains people to stop complain and use this script in the better way as possible!

(05-25-2014 06:24 AM)Jarpo Wrote: [ -> ]However, I've ran into 1 issue (Spoiler -> Level 81) When porting to sel mahums he just stands there? I've //s and //a a few times, and even soed to restart, but he keeps standing there. Maybe i missed and update further back in the thread, and I apologize as I'm not sure where I should have posted this.
it's already fixed, use version 7 please.

(05-25-2014 08:35 AM)akuser Wrote: [ -> ]when you release the other class that is not support this time ? like kamael tyrr >
hmm... maybe in 1 month or so, i don't think they are really useful Smile
Admin, can we please make a sticky thread that only Kerberos464 can post on listing his updates to the script it would be very helpful. Most of the conversations here are pointless.
(05-26-2014 02:55 AM)MtnDew Wrote: [ -> ]Admin, can we please make a sticky thread that only Kerberos464 can post on listing his updates to the script it would be very helpful. Most of the conversations here are pointless.

+1

But him can do it in the editing the first post in this thread.

Also, Kerberos can put the all new commands, like the new commands to chose between necro/sorc. (User manual update)

sticky yes, but he can always update he's first post

stick
(05-26-2014 03:10 AM)AStark Wrote: [ -> ]But him can do it in the editing the first post in this thread.
it would be much better if this spoiler issue was fixed.
otherwise, first post will have really A LOT OF text Smile

meanwhile,

2014-05-26 (Version 7)
Added using of Mechanic Golem for Warsmith/Maestro (only for Aden locations for now, will add all other locations a bit later). To make it working, you must download new config-sell-list.lua from link I sent to you. If you don't want to use my file, then delete ID 1459 from config-sell-list.lua, otherwise char will sell all C-crystals to shop
Removed settings about KSing mobs to prevent abuse. From now chars always will change target if someone else hit our mob. It was default behaviour earlier
Fixed error at restock
Now, here is what i call stupidity. This fckn moron which read this forum for sure, risk to ban all script users, just because he thing he is clever..
Many more domis far more left of the image.

MERE STUPIDITY.

[Image: fbg60j.jpg]
The only reason i delete those other toons is because i dont think its his.
Reference URL's