Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-22-2015 19:46 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]script doesn't work for now, subscription time will be compensated to all users.
i know you prolly have not gotten started yet on this but here it goes: "Wrong server protocol, error 14!"
(05-09-2015 20:38 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]i know you prolly have not gotten started yet on this but here it goes: "Wrong server protocol, error 14!"
after some update script is working pretty fine for me (except target delay after killing a mob).
i will post additional info tomorrow.
as i said earlier, time unlimited version will not be updated anymore.

monthly version is working fine more or less, but for effective leveling we need to wait till l2tower developers fix some issues (now targeting and selling/buying items is not working very good).

after these issues are fixed, all users has active time limited subscription will get script working again + some extra time.
users with "unlimited" script that are getting disconnect message when selecting server need to delete the autoexp plugins in order for l2 to work. I was close to re-installing windows when i realized where the error is coming from.
When are you going to start selling the script again, kerb?
Will we(unlimited) have option to pay for update like in ertheia update?
Ok, i finished script updating, and now it's finally working fine.

If you use time limited version:
1. Update L2Tower to beta version 1.4.2.134.3b, read here how to do it:
http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-how-to-do...ta-version

2. Patch DSETUP.DLL, use v7 and put AccountLimitBypassMode=2 into dsetup_settings.ini, more info is here:
http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-new-dsetu...mit-bypass

3. Use new files by link that i sent you today via pm. If for some reason you didn't get link, let me know.

If you use time unlimited old version:
Old version is not working anymore, and will not be updated.
If you still need to level new chars, i have an offer for you: you can buy monthly version for US$30 per month (offer is for the first month only).
(05-14-2015 13:42 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, i finished script updating, and now it's finally working fine.

If you use time limited version:
1. Update L2Tower to beta version 1.4.2.134.3b, read here how to do it:
http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-how-to-do...ta-version

2. Patch DSETUP.DLL, use v7 and put AccountLimitBypassMode=2 into dsetup_settings.ini, more info is here:
http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-new-dsetu...mit-bypass

3. Use new files by link that i sent you today via pm. If for some reason you didn't get link, let me know.

If you use time unlimited old version:
Old version is not working anymore, and will not be updated.
If you still need to level new chars, i have an offer for you: you can buy monthly version for US$30 per month (offer is for the first month only).

you on?
(05-14-2015 19:40 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]you on?
yes, just answered via pm.
Good news: Ertheia race full support is here!

What is implemented:
- Leveling Eviscerator and Sayha's Seer to level 85
- Doing all Ertheia quests, including all quests from "Letter from the Queen" series, 53 new quests in total!
- Doing all class changes quest at 38, 76 and 85 level.
- Doing quest "Winds of Fate: Encroaching Shadows" for acquiring Dual Class, and you can pick any dual class when you start leveling char. Also there is an option to skip dual class selection, so you can select it later at any time.
- Doing quest "Noblesse, Soul Testing" for acquiring Noblesse status.
- Selecting exact Dual Class by command /DualClass2, type it to know all DualClass2 values.

Leveling time for Sayha's Seer + Dual Class + Noblesse quest is less than 48 hours (if char has enough adena for shots and 24/7 mentor).

This update is available to all users with active subscription. To update just restart Lineage2 client.

There is one limitation: you can level up to 2 Ertheia chars at same time to avoid locations overcrowding. There is no limitation for any other class.
Maybe I will increase this value later.
hei, noblesse is just for ertheia right?
Reference URL's