Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I heard that @Natherlog is selling an improved multi client software.
(05-15-2014 13:54 PM)AStark Wrote: [ -> ]Today I get some erros, but not critical:

In my healer I get: autoexp-02.lua: Plugins Error (OnChatSystemMessage): 883
can you show a screenshot of that error? better send it in pm.

(05-15-2014 13:54 PM)AStark Wrote: [ -> ]And

In my Othell Fortune Seker, at lvl 81, When finish the quest 768 and start the quest 767, the char don't use SoE, I wait and use on myself, need put the line to use scroll.
to fix it, please send me charname.log file to my email.

add. no need to send log to me, i found the error and will do fix in next 10 minutes.
sorry for that issue and thank you for report Smile
(05-14-2014 20:02 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]it's not worth it to implement detecting mob's back to hit into Smile

2014-05-14
Fixed stuck in quest "The Seal of Punishment: Sel Mahum Training Grounds"

I didnt mean to implent detecting mobs back, i just meant to remove backstab of skilllist in script, since its to 99,99 % absolutely useless, a waste of mp, and makes daggers look stupid Big Grin Anyway not a huge problem, just an suggestion
(05-15-2014 20:14 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2014 20:02 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]it's not worth it to implement detecting mob's back to hit into Smile

2014-05-14
Fixed stuck in quest "The Seal of Punishment: Sel Mahum Training Grounds"

I didnt mean to implent detecting mobs back, i just meant to remove backstab of skilllist in script, since its to 99,99 % absolutely useless, a waste of mp, and makes daggers look stupid Big Grin Anyway not a huge problem, just an suggestion
i don't agree about 99.99% Smile
it's like 50% useless, 50% useful (chance of hitting to back is 50%, to face another 50%)
no way with the 50%, i watched my dagger its more like 10% at best lol Smile but as i said no big deal Smile
from what i remember you can do a successful lethal strike in the face whit backstab but no skill dmg and leth+dmg in the back
I'm announcing new model of using script: Monthly subscription for my new users!
Some of you guys asked me to use script within limited time for less money. Here it is.

For $50 (it's cost of 3-4 awakened chars) you can use script within 30 days. No limit how many chars you level.

If you are interested, please read 'How to buy' section in first post of this topic.

Regular (not time limited) script price is $150 now.
Thanks.

Nothing is changed for my existing users.
It's still $5 monthly for updates or $0 if you don't want updates.
(05-15-2014 20:47 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm announcing new model of using script: Monthly subscription for my new users!
Some of you guys asked me to use script within limited time for less money. Here it is.

For $50 (it's cost of 3-4 awakened chars) you can use script within 30 days. No limit how many chars you level.

If you are interested, please read 'How to buy' section in first post of this topic.

Regular (not time limited) script price is $150 now.
Thanks.

lol really how much now i need pay for updates 150 ? Big Grin
don't worry, it's all still same as before for all my existing customers.
if you want updates, you pay $5 monthly.
if you don't want it, you pay $0.
GLady that i buy it before the increased price. Everything working great.

Only problem that i had is that i get 4th class error when i try to use on the new tower version.. The 1.4.1.121 is working great.

Thanks! and keep the great work! Smile
Reference URL's