Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can i change the equip buy with steel coin?
(08-18-2014 18:46 PM)malygnos Wrote: [ -> ]Can i change the equip buy with steel coin?
no, you can't.
for now please level some another char, till i fix the issue.
subscription time will be compensated, as usual.
thanks for patience.
(08-18-2014 16:06 PM)malygnos Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2014 13:10 PM)devil7 Wrote: [ -> ]crafter is ok with coints that was becose he dont change back for steal door coints 2 parts of a grade also i send u charname.log

My sigel is selling and buyng lvl 76 equipment without stop, when is buyng it is missing 11 coins. What can i do?

darkavanger is ok with stell door coints
2014-08-19 (Version 24)
Fixed lack of steel coins at level 61 for some classes (buying cheaper jewelry)
Fixed lack of steel coins at level 76 for some classes (buying cheaper jewelry)
Trading Dasparion's Staff instead of Sword of Miracles for mystic classes at level 61
Trading Dynasty Staff instead of Dynasty Phantom for mystic classes at level 76
Added workaround in case if we could not kill quest mob in quest "The Guardian Giant"

P.S. All users who use time limited version of script got +2 days as a compensation of Steel coins issue.
Sometimes character dont speak with novain at the guardian giant quest, lvl 58.

PS: ty for compensation Smile
(08-19-2014 00:10 AM)olaszosan1 Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes character dont speak with novain at the guardian giant quest, lvl 58.
it should be fixed now.
if this will happen after today update, send me charname.log.
(08-19-2014 00:12 AM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2014 00:10 AM)olaszosan1 Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes character dont speak with novain at the guardian giant quest, lvl 58.
it should be fixed now.
if this will happen after today update, send me charname.log.

I just noticed it again 2 mins ago. I havent restarted the client yet so maybe its fixed now.
Hey Kerberos, so I managed to get more steel door coins but apparently the quest I did to get more steel door coins was part of the script and now It's stuck trying to activate it but keeps saying "Activating quest 10424 by using question mark" and "We still dont have quest". So my question is, is there a work around for this?

I'll PM you a char name.log
yes, send me log, i will try to fix it.
Kay, I sent it! Thanks for the fast reply!
Reference URL's