Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:The point is that they can't get it for free

True It's still a wonderful script anyways maybe I can get someone to buy it from him since I still see the counter is at 0. Wishing him the best of luck with it Big Grin and maybe i'll buy it when i have a lot of money I can spent Tongue
2014-03-03
Added support for Sigel Knight (from Phoenix Knight) and Tyrr Warrior (from Titan)

2014-03-01
Added quest "Mysterious Letter"
Added trading of S-grade jewelry

2014-02-28
Added settings to stop at some stage (before/after doing quest for 1/2/3 chass change)
Added trading of A-grade jewelry

-----
Now it's doing 65 quests in total.
You should have changelog at the top of the first message in this topic Smile
For sure, you will be able to announce to everybody your new developments and innovations Wink

And, besides, 100$ for 1 PC is very good idea Smile
here is what you will get after your char is ready (assuming that you started it with 0 adena):
3 EWA
4 EWS
Wolf Collar
Pailaka Shirt
30+ Wind Stones
some S crystals (depending on drop)
1600+ Steel Door Guard Coins
2500+ Red Gems (converted to EAD/C/B/A and then sold to shop)
500+ Spirit Beads
20-30 mil adena (depending on class)

[attachment=1616]

Since new L2 update could come up fast, I decided to cut script's price from $200 to $100.
For $100 you will get script itself and update version for next Chronicle when it's released.
2014-03-07
Started support for ranged classes - Yul Archer (from Trickster)

2014-03-04
Added automatic skill binding to hotkeys F1-F12 in all 4 bars at 85 level, fully customizable for all classes. From now, all your chars will have your own key bindings!
Ништяк просто с автобиндом скиллов Smile
Decent!
english..
here is video how automatic setup shortcuts works (read ingame chat)

2014-03-10
Added support for Othell Rogue (from Ghost Hunter and Wind Rider).
Class support means that I added class skills (selfbuffs, nukes, recovery skills) to a config file, so char can level fast and effectively. Also that means that I checked that char can pass all quests, kill mobs at spots. For example, archers ignores mobs with archery resist, although other classes will kill such mobs. And I check that all class changes could be passed, of course.

2014-03-09
Added quest "In Nomine Patris"
Added quest "In This Quiet Place"
Added quest "Menacing Times"

2014-03-08
Added quest "Be Well"
Added quest "Hot Spring Water"
This video demonstrates how script trades A-Grade gears for Steel Door Guard Coins through Adventurer's Guide. This process is fail-safe. Regardless of char disconnecting or internet lags, this process will finish successfully.

Reference URL's