Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seize Your Destiny Quest, this bug Please check
does any of you tried to run more than 7 clients? when i try more one of them randomly crashes after some minutes
right now i'm running 8 clients, all seems fine.
(08-07-2014 22:31 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]right now i'm running 8 clients, all seems fine.

damn :/
olaszosan1 i had yesterday the same problem, just loading 2 atm..
try to increase TeleportDelay value to 5 or 10 in config-global.lua:
TeleportDelay = 5

(need to restart client after this change)
(08-07-2014 22:48 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]try to increase TeleportDelay value to 5 or 10 in config-global.lua:
TeleportDelay = 5

(need to restart client after this change)

Thank you. I had some time to spend in front of the computer now and I saw that it is the "no answer from game" thing again so my problem is not connected to the script Smile

I found a bug. At lvl 16 it finishes the quest by Dep then it goes back to him and trying to take the quest again. The window says its already done and the process fails. Restart wont help.
After Ertheia update, now that Fortune Pocket Stages 1-3 have been added, i guess your script would not sell that much Big Grin

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=268810
it will sell it only if you manually add their IDs into config Smile (if they are sellable, of course)
I have lots of crashes Sad
Only on 1-85 questing clients
Reference URL's