Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
decrease amount of clients running.
(08-08-2014 12:25 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]it will sell it only if you manually add their IDs into config Smile (if they are sellable, of course)
you missunderstood him
he said less people will buy your script now that fortune pockets exist.
I don't think so.
script for 1 month cost as much as all the pockets you need to make one toon 85, with script you can make many more toons.

+

people that need chars for booting will still need the script
ah, true, i missunderstood him, thank you for explaining.
anyway, will see Smile

2014-08-08 (Version 24)
Fixed bug at releasing seals in quest "Seize your Destiny"
Fixed bug of exchanging Steel equipment in Goddard
Fixed bug at talking to Andrei in quest "Kekropus' Letter: With Wisdom (mystics)"
ok few more:
1. when char hits 85lvl, he doesn't speak with hermuncus.
2. lizards quest, its like missing one step to chat with npc, again ain't taking quest.
3. about soulshots S g u know, i guess its not fixed yet.
p.s chars elf archers. 4chars, same problem.
(08-09-2014 08:32 AM)Ta1fo Wrote: [ -> ]ok few more:
2. lizards quest, its like missing one step to chat with npc, again ain't taking quest.
also noticed hermunculus broken dialog, it does not do the clicks to get out of the instance for 4th (different classes
notice that (for a char that did not get to 85 previous to ertheia update) the scipt got S grade steel door coins equipment but bought A grade shots for the weapon
mm maybe stupid question but:
i have 2 mentors, 2chars reached 85lvl completed the quest with little help. and now my mentors have penalty 24h. is it a bug in script, or erthia patch update, that after leveling char, chars cannot take new mente 24h?
(08-09-2014 08:32 AM)Ta1fo Wrote: [ -> ]ok few more:
1. hermuncus issue just has been finally fixed.
2. i need charname.log from temp folder, as usual.
3. it's not fixed yet.. working on it.

(08-09-2014 12:19 PM)Ta1fo Wrote: [ -> ]mm maybe stupid question but:
i have 2 mentors, 2chars reached 85lvl completed the quest with little help. and now my mentors have penalty 24h. is it a bug in script, or erthia patch update, that after leveling char, chars cannot take new mente 24h?
it's a bit offtopic here, but it was same before ertheia.
necromancer dont have enoght steel door coins to got s grade armor/weapon/jewelery at 76 lvl
thank you for the report, but i need charname.log from temp folder, send it to my email please.
Well it seems they track the script now... All chars that is started on thursday were banned some minutes ago :\
Reference URL's