Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-21-2014 16:57 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]1. it will not be done within my project, however it's still possible by separate plugin, for example, amiroooo have done that great one (but it's need to be changed a bit for receiving mentee stuff)

2. it's already done, you can levelup char to 76 using this script, then powerlevel it to 85, then simply run /A and char should go doing awakening quest.
the only check that you can't pass, is S grade gear check, so you have to let char equip into S grade.

without S grade gear char hardly can do awakening quest Smile

I found a problem here.i changed my bot loc to DV but I found that the bot won't start targeting at all.only charas using the 1-85 script won't target mob when start bot.any idea how to solve this?
sorry, can't understand what you expect.
script will not work for DV area...
script is designed to kill certain mobs, in certain locations to avoind being banned and etc etc etc..
(08-21-2014 20:28 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]sorry, can't understand what you expect.
script will not work for DV area...

I stopped the 1-85 script and use l2tower instead.but bot won't target mob.only those I never use the 1-85 script before is able to bot.
use command /clean
or restart client.
(08-21-2014 21:02 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]use command /clean
or restart client.

But can it still resume 85 quest later?
if you are leveling your char without script, it will lose it's progress.
but it still able to do awakening quest at 85 level.
(08-21-2014 21:06 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]if you are leveling your char without script, it will lose it's progress.
but it still able to do awakening quest at 85 level.

Thanks! And /clean works.

Great wonderful script when u know how to use it.i had 4 chara 85 now after 6 days
(08-21-2014 16:57 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]1. it will not be done within my project, however it's still possible by separate plugin, for example, amiroooo have done that great one (but it's need to be changed a bit for receiving mentee stuff)

2. it's already done, you can levelup char to 76 using this script, then powerlevel it to 85, then simply run /A and char should go doing awakening quest.
the only check that you can't pass, is S grade gear check, so you have to let char equip into S grade.

without S grade gear char hardly can do awakening quest Smile

1. I will take another crack at the post with the receive mail items plugins. I just do not understand packets and this makes it harder for me.

2. I was under the (probably wrong) impression the script gets some other S/S80 gear later in leveling, except from the one it gets after the 3rd change and i wanted to avoid char lacking coins for it.
I will try boosting some chars this weekend and see if it will go ok.

Thanks
2014-08-22 (Version 25)
Fixed possible stuck while talking to Chairen in quest "Banishing Evil"
Fixed selfbuff issue for Spectral Dancer and Grand Khavatari in quest "The Truth Concealed in Beauty"
Removed check of better Steel equipment at level 77+, that allows to powerlevel chars at level 77+ and then use script for doing Awakening quest at level 85
Reference URL's