Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its not only soulhound, i got several classes which stack from time to time
At alligator island quest. Toon target the group mobs but wont attack
(07-07-2014 08:34 AM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2014 01:25 AM)aeiko Wrote: [ -> ]The soulhound quest seems abit glitchy for me, 40-46 in alligator island doesn't seem to want to hit mobs. It targets but not hitting?
You use older version, soulhound isn't implemented in it.
(07-07-2014 01:32 AM)cantjump Wrote: [ -> ]if I buy this can i edit which areas to xp in?
No, you can't edit areas.

Which version does? I downloaded your auto updater patch so I should have the latest update no?

EDIT - Fixed.
2014-07-08 (Version 14)
Added feature to prevent continuous PK. If char's CP is low, it will wait in town till CP increase, before teleport to location
Added option to force go to rebuff when harmony buff is over, even if char still have mentor buffs. To enable this option, add this line to config-global.lua file: ForceHarmonyRebuff = true
Extended farm area in Fields of Massacre to decrease location overcrowding
Fixed rare stuck at NPC Xonia for Kamaels

2014-07-07 (Version 13)
Learning skills is finally fixed
Fixed some small bugs

(07-02-2014 20:23 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]before u add prophet or any other classes, for the love of god, change the xp from 60- 70, idont know, either put different spot for each 2 lvl, or take 2-3 different spots in field of massacre , i dont know, but the situation getting out of hands. Its so anoying if u see ur toon stuck for 2 days in masacre just cuz to many people there.
:/
area extended in version 14.

(07-07-2014 10:29 AM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]Its not only soulhound, i got several classes which stack from time to time
At alligator island quest. Toon target the group mobs but wont attack
it could happen for mystic classes, hope it's fixed in version 14.
2014-07-09 (Version 15)
Added Prophet/Hierophant support
How to update to version 15?

I keep getting error 274.
(07-09-2014 20:10 PM)Griffith Wrote: [ -> ]How to update to version 15?

I keep getting error 274.
Fixed.
awesome updates Smile
Thank you soo much for that FoM update! Now you just need to thin out Silent Valley a bit because it's also extremely crowded there. Imo, send the summoners to Ketra instead (it's doable at 68+), since the poison in SV rapes them anyway. That would clear out 30-50% of the SV population.

Anyway, just feedback. You have done such a great job!
Also the Failure and its Consequences in Alligator Island needs a updated hunting spot, I've seen 5-6 of my characters standing there for about 2-3 hours waiting on the mob spawn in the right location and it never happens.
im having trouble with my 65 bishop it goes to valley of saints but does not attack anything if i click n a mob it attacks but after that nothing, i tryed hiting /s and just run from interface to see what that would do but still just stands there . any clue how to fix this ? tyvm for help in advance great script
Reference URL's