Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-19-2014 16:13 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]meh xanya got awarded 1 month chat ban

p.s. don't encourage spam, report it or have it fill your topics

Fox, before buying the script i had doubts. I was convinced in the end they were unfounded and i bought it. After buying it i realized the script is better than i have hoped for. It is in kerberos's interest to have all questions answered in order to get more new customers.
2014-05-20
Added leveling in Valley of Saints for mystic classes (now it has 2 locations to randomly select from - Valley of Saints and Fields of Massacre)
Fixed killing mobs at the stones in Fields of Massacre
Added commands for getting useful ingame information. After executing command, check for text files in the L2Tower's folder.
Usage:
/DumpInfo
/DumpChars
This update is applied automatically if you use AutoExp version 6 or higher
2014-05-21
Added some options for pro botters Smile First option is auto defining desired class depending on char's race.
For example you may specify all dark elves fighters as Othells, from that time you don't need to type /othell
for every new dark elf char (for more info see config-global.lua by the link I sent you)
Second option is auto start script depending of it's class. In combination with previous option, script is able
to autoselect desired class and then autostart immediately after logging on. Useful when you need to make 100+ wynns at once :-p
I just personally wanted to say thank you for this script. It has been 5 days since I got it. I have 7 toons all almost at 80 and another 7 coming up at roughly 55-60 right now, and the best part is all I had to do was type /Class /A and literally haven't touched it since. Genus.

The only downside I see to this is once a server gets say more than 10 people running these scripts its going to start going slower because KSing others mobs. He has already started to fix this issue by adding different locations within the same hunting ground. Hopefully it automatically chooses one of them at random.
What could be fixed is also to add maybe crypt of disgrace for lvling 80-85 for good melee dds ( theres a huge flat spot close to the pyramides ) actually there could be made 3-4 lvl spots, with auto check if spot is taken like in den of evil Smile
But so far its the best piece of work i ever seen scriptwise !
Hands down
2014-05-21
Added command /Autostart to enable or disable char-based autostart of script
Apart from the issus we talked in skype.

Sea of Spores 50s quests
After toon completing the Alphabet Of The Giants' quest, instead of moving straight to NPC Bacon, who is located some meters away, he teleport to OREN, port to Sea Of Spores again, and finally goes to NPC.
Huge waste of time i would say, and no meaning at all. Plus the root toon follows its not normal in the eyes of a stranger Wink

Now, is there a way to disconnect all the functions affected by this script to all other running toons in the PC?

I mean some bots of mine they got dead while farming, and they got the "WAITING FOR RESURRECTION" message and sound.
Also some lowbies of mine which i dont want to level, they keep printing the "Mentor is offline, blah blah" message.

If i edit the config-auto.lua just with toons i want to use the script onto, will it stop affecting all the other running clients regarding those messsages?
(05-22-2014 21:45 PM)testforl2 Wrote: [ -> ]Apart from the issus we talked in skype.

Sea of Spores 50s quests
After toon completing the Alphabet Of The Giants' quest, instead of moving straight to NPC Bacon, who is located some meters away, he teleport to OREN, port to Sea Of Spores again, and finally goes to NPC.
Huge waste of time i would say, and no meaning at all. Plus the root toon follows its not normal in the eyes of a stranger Wink
it's impossible to know where char will be after he finishes killing mobs for quest.
this why it's more reliable to do soe first.
A ok. I thought you already had set some narrow farming area to collect those quest items. Thx
(05-22-2014 21:53 PM)testforl2 Wrote: [ -> ]A ok. I thought you already had set some narrow farming area to collect those quest items. Thx

The char use a SoE, back to spot and finish the quest, spend 3 minutes, this is not a huge time. If you want you can do it with your hands, but the script do this in automatic mode. If kerbereos put a small farming and 10 or more people run the script in the same time, they will spend a lot of time because the spot will be small.

This is the reason!
Reference URL's