Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ty, but he answered the question already if you noticed.
(05-22-2014 21:45 PM)testforl2 Wrote: [ -> ]Now, is there a way to disconnect all the functions affected by this script to all other running toons in the PC?

I mean some bots of mine they got dead while farming, and they got the "WAITING FOR RESURRECTION" message and sound.
Also some lowbies of mine which i dont want to level, they keep printing the "Mentor is offline, blah blah" message.

If i edit the config-auto.lua just with toons i want to use the script onto, will it stop affecting all the other running clients regarding those messsages?
now there is no way to completely disable this messages.
i will think how to handle it better.
2014-05-24 (Version 7)
Added Warcryer/Doomcryer support. For selecting Warcryer instead of Overlord, use /Class2_Warcryer command. If not specified, Overlord will be done
Added Necromancer/Soultaker and Sorcerer/Archmage support. Use /Class2_Necromancer or /Class2_Sorcerer commands. If not specified, Necromancer will be done
Now toggle skills will be turned off when MP is low
Fixed path to avoid Orfen at Sea of Spores (you need to redownload config-move-paths.lua file by the link I sent to you)
Fixed clan/mentor/friend auto accept issue (thanks to testforl2)
This update is applied automatically if you use AutoExp version 7 or higher
it looks like dropbox links sometimes stop working :/
if that happened for links i gave you, please pm/mail me, i will resend you a new link for downloading files.
thanks.
use mega.co.nz
(05-20-2014 10:44 AM)bogdanel Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2014 02:15 AM)woojyee Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2014 20:47 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm announcing new model of using script: Monthly subscription for my new users!
Some of you guys asked me to use script within limited time for less money. Here it is.

For $50 (it's cost of 3-4 awakened chars) you can use script within 30 days. No limit how many chars you level.

If you are interested, please read 'How to buy' section in first post of this topic.

Regular (not time limited) script price is $150 now.
Thanks.

Nothing is changed for my existing users.
It's still $5 monthly for updates or $0 if you don't want updates.

Quite frankly, you should limit the amount of toons that can use this script to 1 at a time. These clowns can't self regulate and you see a moron with 15-20 toons with the same clan tag leveling in the same area and all that is going to do is alert GMs (if they are not already) to the script and it's leveling locations and they will start banning.
no way.you are a genius.who the fuck you think will pay 50$ or 150$ to rise only ne char from 1-85.really???wow i'm surprissed.

Your spelling reflects your low intelligence and as you already stated, I am a genius. You are probably one of the morons that have 20 toons running at once KS'n each other. I am suggesting that only 1 toon can be logged in using the script at a time not limiting to 1 toon total.
No complaints here, its been excellent so far!

However, I've ran into 1 issue (Spoiler -> Level 81) When porting to sel mahums he just stands there? I've //s and //a a few times, and even soed to restart, but he keeps standing there. Maybe i missed and update further back in the thread, and I apologize as I'm not sure where I should have posted this.

Great none the less!
when you release the other class that is not support this time ? like kamael tyrr >
[/quote]

Your spelling reflects your low intelligence and as you already stated, I am a genius. You are probably one of the morons that have 20 toons running at once KS'n each other. I am suggesting that only 1 toon can be logged in using the script at a time not limiting to 1 toon total.
[/quote]
to be honest at te moment i don't even bot.and dude is the same shit.anyway the script ave a bit high price(no offence now) so idk how much ppl buy/ed him untill now and if i give 150$ for unlimited time believe that i wanna have one him at least 1pty on same time or more usinng same script.even if i buy for 30 day i buy to make me some char's.we still speacking about real manny herre so let me choice how much char's i wanna rise
You can run 4 toons without any problems, depending of class they will up in different spots!!
And if you wait one toon up to 50+ and make other is one choice to avoid ks problems.

But you cannot complain about others guy running the same script!!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk
Reference URL's