Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-02-2014 20:48 PM)MoonSeed Wrote: [ -> ]also how many copies you selling dont want everyone running it?
i'm not sure many people really will buy it (as we can see at Indiegogo, only 9 people REALLY want it) Smile

let's say, i will sell to 30 guys first.
if there is more people want it, i reconsider price policy.
(04-02-2014 20:15 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]Indiegogo campaign failed, too bad :/
All supporters will get their money back from Indiegogo soon.
I would thank all guys who supported me on Indiegogo, and as I promised they will get small bonus (read below).

Good news - I decided to sell script directly, rules are below.
Bad news - you have to wait about 2 weeks till protection system is ready.

So, here are my rules:
- I will sell encrypted script that bound to your PC by HWID, price is $100 for 1 PC.
- If you need to change your HWID for any reason (PC broke, bought a new PC, changed hardware), you can do it for free every 3 months
- When you buy script, you will get free updates within 1 month from date you bought
- If you want to get update after first month is over, you pay additionally $5 per month
- If you found a critical bug, you will get updated version for free (critical bug is a script error in chat or similar cases)
- Those good guys who donated at Indiegogo, will get 3 months of free updates, if they still want to buy script

Again, script selling is going to start at April, 16.
I will buy it.
but the price policy: I need to pay 5$ every month for the update right ?
but your script is the best script ever so 5$/m is acceptable price
Let me on your list when you start selling
(04-02-2014 21:06 PM)akuser Wrote: [ -> ]but the price policy: I need to pay 5$ every month for the update right ?
but your script is the best script ever so 5$/m is acceptable price
$100 is price for script itself.
$5 per month starting from 2nd month is price for updates (first month is included when you buy script).

if you don't want updates, you may not pay $5, script will work fine anyway.
updates include some bug fixing (if any), optimizations, new quests for speed up leveling and so on.

when new chronicle is released, you probably will want update, because ncsoft can change some locations/mobs/teleports.
can we decide to buy the update package on the 3rd month if i see the script it crashing alot?
(04-02-2014 21:15 PM)MoonSeed Wrote: [ -> ]can we decide to buy the update package on the 3rd month if i see the script it crashing alot?
sure.
but if script crash a lot, you have to fix your pc, because most probably it's not a script/l2tower issue =)
yah hehe was just a way of asking the question Smile thx for the info keep up posted when we can buy it. thx
Put me in queue Big Grin
lol guys stop it please
this is just a script, not the gold of Indiana Jones.
1 for me Big Grin
Reference URL's