Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ncsoft is going to launch Draco event today after maintenance.
most probably it will be same event as we had earlier, that means same items will drop from mobs.
to allow chars to pickup these items, download updated file config-pickup-list.lua from your link i sent to you.
then put this file to autoexp-config folder, overwriting old file, and restart script.
Alright im trying to lvl a Tyrr dreadnought but all my Tyrr warriors semm to be set by default to Deulist? how can i change this?

(01-19-2015 20:31 PM)MoonSeed Wrote: [ -> ]Alright im trying to lvl a Tyrr dreadnought but all my Tyrr warriors semm to be set by default to Deulist? how can i change this?

Fixed
use any of following commands to pick desired class:
/class2_warlord
/class2_gladiator
it was a script outage for about 1 hour and 20 minutes today, i'm sorry for this.
now it's fixed and i added +1 free day as a compensation to all users.
was 1 click of sending you a mail Big Grin
2015-01-20
Added automatic compounding of Venir's Talismans.
Use command /VenirTalisman for that.

How it works:
It looks for char inventory for 2 same talismans of Stage 1 and compounds them. When there is no more 2 same talismans of Stage 1, it looks for 2 same talismans of Stage 2, etc, till no 2 same talismans in the inventory.
Since chance of compounding is 100% now, to get talisman stage 24 you "only" need 8388608 talismans of stage 1, good luck my dear friends Smile
Thanks for CompoundScript!!! Love you
I found a small error with script. Level 37 Orc Raider in Cruma 3, when restarting the script toons keeps trying to use Rage skill but it isn't available with the use of a bow. Keeps spamming skill and not killing anything after restarting the script.

Also return of the alligator Hunter needs some locations added to stop the congestion. Lower level Melee toons have issues killing there with the ranged going as well, I would suggest using Rush as well.

Also for some reason my toon isn't picking anything up. Like its already level 60 and hasn't picked up a single thing, to include adena. Only time it picks up is to get herb if hp/mp is low, but only picks up the pot nothing else.
(01-21-2015 05:50 AM)MtnDew Wrote: [ -> ]I found a small error with script. Level 37 Orc Raider in Cruma 3, when restarting the script toons keeps trying to use Rage skill but it isn't available with the use of a bow. Keeps spamming skill and not killing anything after restarting the script.
fixed, thanks.

(01-21-2015 05:50 AM)MtnDew Wrote: [ -> ]Also for some reason my toon isn't picking anything up. Like its already level 60 and hasn't picked up a single thing, to include adena. Only time it picks up is to get herb if hp/mp is low, but only picks up the pot nothing else.
most probably you occasionally deleted config-pickup-list.lua file.
redownload it from link i sent to you and put into autoexp-config folder.

2015-01-21
Fixed using Rage skill for Orc fighters while a bow equipped
Added rest settings for leveling in Silent Valley to minimize deaths by poison
I thought toon cannot sit due to poison thats why you didnt put it till now :o
Reference URL's