Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Question,is it possible to add,auto speak with the cat nc spawned,get the cat buffs and keep them or use them,for example on 80+ lvls or something?
cats? i like cats.. i should login into game and play with them Smile

i will post here after i check their buffs.
no,they are spawning that thingy every time they are doing something wrong.

Angel Cat NPC will be available on all servers until January 14th.
Angel Cat buffs include: Patk/Pdef/Mdef/Atk Spd/Casting Spd/Max HP and MP +5%, Matk +20%, XP/SP +30% for 60 minutes.
You can claim two Angel Cat buff items max. You may only claim the 2 Angel Cat buff items once per account.

PS.I am asking if its possible cause it will be up for a week and many toons can be done in a week.
2015-01-08
Added taking Angel Cat's Blessing items from Angel Cat. By default, chars will use these items at level 81+ to speed up leveling. If you want your chars to keep these items for later use, add this line into config-global.lua file under Autoexp-Config folder:
DontUseAngelCatBlessing = true
(01-08-2015 02:56 AM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]2015-01-08
Added taking Angel Cat's Blessing items from Angel Cat. By default, chars will use these items at level 81+ to speed up leveling. If you want your chars to keep these items for later use, add this line into config-global.lua file under Autoexp-Config folder:

xDDDDDD
(01-08-2015 02:56 AM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]2015-01-08
people that have unlimited also benefit from the cat buff?
do we need to add anyting to the global config?
(01-08-2015 09:53 AM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]people that have unlimited also benefit from the cat buff?
yes if update subscription is still active.
(01-08-2015 13:33 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2015 09:53 AM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]people that have unlimited also benefit from the cat buff?
yes if update subscription is still active.

I had two questions

1. How do you update unlimited without making it limited?

2. Is there a way to avoid the Orbis "Scouts" that GMs place in random areas from the character's targetting?
1. hmm sorry i don't understand your question clearly.
2. i don't see any way to avoid such mobs since they are aggro to anyone who runs near them :/
1. Like say due to me being a student (and living like one too) say I did a payment for updates one month but couldn't due another due to life expenses. Would that just stop it completely even though I have the time unlimited from a long time ago?

2. Wow ncsoft really hates new people.
Reference URL's