Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-16-2014 21:11 PM)bigdady85 Wrote: [ -> ]im having trouble with my 65 bishop it goes to valley of saints but does not attack anything if i click n a mob it attacks but after that nothing, i tryed hiting /s and just run from interface to see what that would do but still just stands there . any clue how to fix this ? tyvm for help in advance great script
i fixed something for Valley of Saints just today.
please try now.
if that will not help, i need charname.log from temp folder, send it to my email please.

(07-12-2014 06:00 AM)MtnDew Wrote: [ -> ]Also the Failure and its Consequences in Alligator Island needs a updated hunting spot, I've seen 5-6 of my characters standing there for about 2-3 hours waiting on the mob spawn in the right location and it never happens.
i will check it, thanks for report.
is there anything i have to download ? or just restart client ? ty again for fast responce
@bigdady85, just use /s then /a if script is already updated.
Have you considered adding the lowest level Pailaka (I think it's 47) to the quest list? Manually it takes me under 15min to run throught with any class and give tons of exp aswell as a c-grade weapon worth like 700k on NPC.
(07-22-2014 11:13 AM)Yulaa Wrote: [ -> ]Have you considered adding the lowest level Pailaka (I think it's 47) to the quest list? Manually it takes me under 15min to run throught with any class and give tons of exp aswell as a c-grade weapon worth like 700k on NPC.
thank you, i will look into it.
(07-22-2014 11:22 AM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2014 11:13 AM)Yulaa Wrote: [ -> ]Have you considered adding the lowest level Pailaka (I think it's 47) to the quest list? Manually it takes me under 15min to run throught with any class and give tons of exp aswell as a c-grade weapon worth like 700k on NPC.
thank you, i will look into it.
Since Kerberos scripted the 3rd pailaka he clearly can do it for the first two, but it takes allot of time to do it (the script, not the instance).
To be honest, i would go for the second pailaka as it will, probably, save some farming in crowded areas.

Anyway, I am sure kerberos will surely do it if he will determine it is worth it, but, the Ertheia race is comming in one week and he will probably prioritize scripting that one to 85
2014-07-22 (Version 19)
Fixed bug of skipping mentor requests in some cases (thanks to akuser)
Fixed critical bug in first class change quest, that could lead to script crash

2014-07-17 (Version 18)
Fixed bug for spot in Varka Silenos Barracks for Prophets

2014-07-16 (Version 17)
Fixed bug with ForceHarmonyRebuff
Fixed bug with accepting mentor request
Fixed wrong path to exp spot in Valley of Saints

2014-07-10 (Version 16)
Fixed some small bugs
since some users ask me about script for Ertheia update, i'm answering:
I will announce all info about script update for Ertheia at the day Lineage2 Ertheia client is available (July 30th).
(07-23-2014 16:15 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]since some users ask me about script for Ertheia update, i'm answering:
I will announce all info about script update for Ertheia at the day Lineage2 Ertheia client is available (July 30th).

by the way, I think we can not bot when update release, need to wait for next version of tower to run Erthica update Smile
(07-23-2014 16:28 PM)akuser Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2014 16:15 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]since some users ask me about script for Ertheia update, i'm answering:

by the way, I think we can not bot when update release, need to wait for next version of tower to run Erthica update Smile

well, yes.
it will take time for tower to work aggain (depending on how many things the devs here have to change, depending on what has changed regarding the antibot etc.
kerberos's script will also need to be updated according to new dialogues in game for the hundreds(possible) of npcs a char talks to in game and also according to chnges in the hunting areas (that i read in the jp patch notes are implemented (mob spawn locations for example))
also, steel door coins will drop in different ammounts, elements will be able to be added with coins on the steel door equipment (that is nice for the s grade part of the leveling i guess.. faste hunting)

we should all trust clockman and the crew for updating tower as fast as possible and kerberos also for updating the script as fast as he is able to.

i expect 1-2 days downtime for tower, maybe more, and 1 week for kerberos's script
Reference URL's