Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All good here, try dont use ~20+ chars at sametime on a High pop server (chronos/naia)

Thanks!
In magmeld have a clan (44cliber) running 30+ fucking bots with this script, is ever this clan, and now only Wynn Spectral summoner. Have 10+ Wynns of 44caliber in Fields of Massacre at this moment.

The bad users will get ban and good users too, because some guys don't know how do it slowly and ever. Rush 50+ toons everyday, and don't want get a Ban?!?!

I forgot, KS them all!
(06-05-2014 16:58 PM)maximus303 Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys i just get banned on 14 chars yestarday and 10 chars today using the script between lvl 23 to 84... any 1 have this problem to? i think the admin is hunting us

24 toons running at once.... To many idiots allowed to breath in this world
(06-06-2014 01:05 AM)woojyee Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2014 16:58 PM)maximus303 Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys i just get banned on 14 chars yestarday and 10 chars today using the script between lvl 23 to 84... any 1 have this problem to? i think the admin is hunting us

24 toons running at once.... To many idiots allowed to breath in this world

+1

Need tax the air for some guys!!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

Impossible to up one toon, 61~65 are infested by 44caliber clan in magmeld, and I think the level after too.

Kerberos make a good work, but need implement any method against idiots.
Agree with you guy, there is a lot of retard run this script, like runing 10+ char, PK other people just for their chars lvl, and when they got banned, they blame the script blah blah blah. Why not thinking? if you wanna run 10 char why not run 2 char then another 2 char after XX hours or after XX level.
By the way, they used that script with the way the want it to because they pay for it. But do not blame script while you got banned
(06-05-2014 20:14 PM)natherlog Wrote: [ -> ]goanga1, i did not tell about automatization of bans or manual way of performing them. I said that Chronos has the highest rate of bans even if I create accounts on different IPs.

I am telling you this. You can create an account and not create a single char on any server. If the network us flagged... Not just one Ip but a range of Ips... Then it is auto ban.
You saying more chars get banned on ch is like saying more people die in China... Ofc, there's more peple there....
Please stop off-topic here, or I will summon angry moderator Smile

Sent from Samsung Note 3 via TapaTalk
You are a moderator lol
Put a max of 5 or 7 chars which use the script from one comp at once and all fine
Anyway i dont care , decicion still up to creator of script
(06-06-2014 13:38 PM)TheBl4ckPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]You are a moderator lol

Yea, I meant myself when I said about angry moderator Smile

Sent from Samsung Note 3 via TapaTalk
Reference URL's