Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
goanga1, I think it will be vice-versa.
1-2 days for script, 1 week for l2tower Big Grin
i recommend to level chars before ertheia Smile
(07-23-2014 19:57 PM)natherlog Wrote: [ -> ]goanga1, I think it will be vice-versa.

haha

first off all, u cant do script if tower dont work....

so if tower after week, script after 9 days...

or mby i am dumb ?
(07-24-2014 02:15 AM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2014 19:57 PM)natherlog Wrote: [ -> ]goanga1, I think it will be vice-versa.

haha

first off all, u cant do script if tower dont work....

so if tower after week, script after 9 days...

or mby i am dumb ?

TheQQMaster i agree with you in terms of timeframe. Tower will have alot less changes to make than 1-85 script. So 2 day for tower to update, another 7, maybe, for the script. (These are just my opinions)
natherlog is saying that kerberos will take less time to update the script (after tower is working) than clockman/skazii to update tower.

We will just have to wait and see...
2014-07-24 (Version 21)
Reworked servitor healing for summoners
Removed unneeded delay while talking to npc in all 1-20 quests
Removed unneeded delay while talking to Adventurer's Guide
Fixed rare bug in "The Alphabet of the Giants" quest, that could lead to unavailable quest

2014-07-23 (Version 20)
Added /Stage_XX command to fix rare cases of script stuck
Extended farm area in Swamp Alligator spot
id be interested in buying the script if it'd be continued after ertheia update ;p
Script seems to reach its limit. At chronos silent valley 30 mobs, 56 chars(!)
Also got banned 3 chars at overcrowded den of evil
(07-26-2014 12:01 PM)vito54 Wrote: [ -> ]Script seems to reach its limit. At chronos silent valley 30 mobs, 56 chars(!)
It's not script limit, it's server limit Smile one single user could run 56 chars at same time.

Btw, you haven't bought script from me...
(07-26-2014 12:08 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2014 12:01 PM)vito54 Wrote: [ -> ]Script seems to reach its limit. At chronos silent valley 30 mobs, 56 chars(!)
It's not script limit, it's server limit Smile one single user could run 56 chars at same time.

Btw, you haven't bought script from me...

Server limit, thats right, but it makes the script unusable for non-greedy users :\
Maybe you should add more spots, and make shorter periods like 70-72 then 72-74 etc. So many classes leveling at SV makes the result of that mass pop there and draw attention of gms too i think.
Anyway new chronicle coming so maybe thats why everyone tries to make as much as possible till next wednesday, like myself Smile

Keep up the good work it is just a feedback.
Sv on chronos looks like a Valakas raid right now
Reference URL's