Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2014-03-25
Added quest "Blood from the Wall"
Added quest "Chasing Keltron"
Added quest "Kekropus' Letter: Regarding a Seal"
Added quest "Terror of Town"
Added quest "The Seal of Punishment: Sel Mahum Training Grounds"
Once in a while a i have a good idea.
kerberos464, i know how you can get max profit from your script w/o trying to sell it yourself:
This script, if it works as advertised, is every booters dream, no question about it. Even the most skilled programmers would prefer having this made by someone else rather than working to compile it.
Problem: some do not want to pay the full price for it.

Solution:

Integrate it in L2 tower and make another level of Premium.. Premium Plus that would enable users to use it. Make premium Plus double the price of normal premium. Each time a Premium plus licence will be bought kerberos464 will take a commission.
What would this do:
-eliminate the need to code this, it will be already coded by Tower
-increase the number of premium users as allot more will go directly for Premium Plus
-increase the number of people that will migrate here from other bot programs, which in turn will buy premium plus which in turn will bring more money to the developers and to kerberos464
-This would make the script available to most of us

I do not really imagine that you and ClockMan will actually do this, but if you would it would be the best move both tower and you, kerberos464, have ever made.. EVERYONE would gain from this
(03-27-2014 17:53 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]Once in a while a i have a good idea.
thank you for your thoughts.
first, i will wait till campaign is over.
then will see Smile

although i guess it's pretty complicated task to integrate script into tower.
(03-27-2014 18:10 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]although i guess it's pretty complicated task to integrate script into tower.

I guess a dev will have to answer that...
@goanga1, if everybody will have this script, it will ruin server and the script itself.
Who will need a bread, if everybody in the city already have it (or can grow it by themselves or have tonns in the warehouse/store)?
(03-27-2014 23:01 PM)natherlog Wrote: [ -> ]@goanga1, if everybody will have this script, it will ruin server and the script itself.
Who will need a bread, if everybody in the city already have it (or can grow it by themselves or have tonns in the warehouse/store)?
you have a point, it would be chaos Smile) .. so make premium plus 3x the price for premium... im'm sorry i cannot help but think business Smile
lvl 85 is just the beginning of the journey
and this does not produce to much adena to upset the adena producing business
Ok, go implement it in tower. Make it premiumx100. Most will still buy it.
Result: The end of Tower.

Unless anyone thinks that NCsoft will stay with hands crossed doing nothing. And yes, it does affects the REAL MONEY TRADING business. Toons will be created on the fly from so many people non-stop. Means? "COme on NCsoft, BAN me i dont care. i can create 10-20-30-100 new awakened toons in 3 days".

NCsoft makes profit from boting one way or the other. A MAJOR release of that kind of script will go against it. So expect actions from a COMPANY that AIMS to make profit. That is what companies do, am i wrong?

In two words. If a script like that sees too much "publicity", it will affect many many things. I hope it stays in the "underground" scene. Cause i like to continue boting.
(03-27-2014 23:28 PM)testforl2 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, go implement it in tower. Make it premiumx100. Most will still buy it.
Result: The end of Tower.

Unless anyone thinks that NCsoft will stay with hands crossed doing nothing. And yes, it does affects the REAL MONEY TRADING business. Toons will be created on the fly from so many people non-stop. Means? "COme on NCsoft, BAN me i dont care. i can create 10-20-30-100 new awakened toons in 3 days".

NCsoft makes profit from boting one way or the other. A MAJOR release of that kind of script will go against it. So expect actions from a COMPANY that AIMS to make profit. That is what companies do, am i wrong?

In two words. If a script like that sees too much "publicity", it will affect many many things. I hope it stays in the "underground" scene. Cause i like to continue boting.
I agree with you.
What if ncsoft change their xp for 1-85 so who else need that script ?
and if you think about biz, just do another way because it's based on "something" exist to make profit, and if "something" change and it ruin your script and it become useless then you get nothing from that and start building the other to make profit.
That's why I am vote for keep it underground scene.
btw, it's just my point of view
2014-03-31
Added possibility to select which attribute stones you will get (for some 76+ quests)
Added buying S-grade shots from player's private shops, now we can use S-grade weapon, many thanks to lifenz and Sakaszli!

also, Aeore and Feoh part is almost ready.

btw, campaign will end in 41 hours Smile
I believe in this project, I am anxious to try it. Big Grin
Reference URL's