Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-18-2014 09:50 AM)littlef00t Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2014 07:35 AM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2014 04:41 AM)sushibarman Wrote: [ -> ]my 2 char stuck in aden lvl61 quest10404Sad
char go to grocery and back again to gk for milion times
any solutions?

help!
restart client, try again, if didn't help, send me charname.log from temp folder by email (you will find my email address in the user guide).

same happened to me on all new chars made... they are all DE summoners. at lvl 58 and lvl 61 they all got stuck in aden in a loop running from gk to the grocery back and forth over and over again endlessly. tried to restart script it did not work. had in inventory at 58 that yellow soe from Paterson to forsaken plains . used and started script from there ant it works. same at 61 it had in inventory yellow soe from Paterson to field of massacre when it got stuck. used it and started script from there and works again. atm is 64-65 and farms conform script. I think there is a little bug there
ty! it worksTongue
(09-18-2014 04:41 AM)sushibarman Wrote: [ -> ]char go to grocery and back again to gk for milion times
any solutions?
this issue is fixed now.
So I still can't use pockets to skip 1-40? That's all I care about Smile useless to use after 40.
it's even more useless to use them before 40, because exp/time ratio is higher at high levels.
If i run 4 full partys all awakened on spot over night is all ok and i dont get any crit error. Same if i run for ex 3 full partys and 7 sesions running your script for makeing 85 no crit over night . But if i keep only one party on farm and put 20 sessions with your script ( one academy round) over night like 3-5 sessions from those 20 get crit error till morning. The awakening chars dont have any problem that are on spot. Why is this happening? I have pagefile 100 gb + all on ssd 32 gb ram cpu is somewhere at 60% and TPS is at 3 if any of that matters.
L2 client crashes during teleport. More clients, more crashes.

Sent from Samsung Note 3 via TapaTalk
(09-19-2014 10:39 AM)littlef00t Wrote: [ -> ]If i run 4 full partys all awakened on spot over night is all ok and i dont get any crit error. Same if i run for ex 3 full partys and 7 sesions running your script for makeing 85 no crit over night . But if i keep only one party on farm and put 20 sessions with your script ( one academy round) over night like 3-5 sessions from those 20 get crit error till morning. The awakening chars dont have any problem that are on spot. Why is this happening? I have pagefile 100 gb + all on ssd 32 gb ram cpu is somewhere at 60% and TPS is at 3 if any of that matters.

Kerberos,
I have noticed the same
Is there any way for you to be able to stop all other scripts/plugins when a char is running your script?

I was thinking of using a new tower folder+ system folder for using your script
only way to do it is to have another tower installation.
but it will hardly help.
can i change configuration to don´t use xp pocket?
(09-17-2014 11:56 AM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2014 11:53 AM)Ta1fo Wrote: [ -> ]what i did wrong that it doesnt start subclass?
you use version 24, subclass quest was implemented in version 31.

new update:

2014-09-17 (Version 35)
Added option to use Fortune Pockets automatically, by default this option is on. To disable it, add following line into config-global.lua:
UseFortunePockets = false

Added quest "Tired of Waiting" for getting Large Dragon Bone

(09-19-2014 13:42 PM)malygnos Wrote: [ -> ]can i change configuration to don´t use xp pocket?

Hi
Reference URL's