Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How i find the Item id? Sorry for beeing anoying :/
Thanks Smile
/xcfg
Make a search
/xcfg makes an load error on both computers, or id add it like this already :/ dont know what is wrong, thats why i asked for an update
please go to link i sent to you, check 'Autoexp-Config' folder there and download updated file "config-pickup-list.lua".
overwrite your local file by this new file.
then restart script.

after that char will pickup Legendary cards.
(06-05-2014 16:58 PM)maximus303 Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys i just get banned on 14 chars yestarday and 10 chars today using the script between lvl 23 to 84... any 1 have this problem to? i think the admin is hunting us
Nobody is hunting us, take it easy. Ban process is automatic. We all get banned sometimes and it's just a question of bad luck or good luck.

Simple example from my own experience, showing that bans have nothing to do with my script:
I create 5 accounts, and level chars on 2 of them. I don't even login once into game with 3 others. Next day I see all 5 accounts got banned.

Sent from Samsung Note 3 via TapaTalk
@maximus303, u were banned @ chronos server, right?
There is the highest rate of bans @ that server.
(06-05-2014 19:08 PM)natherlog Wrote: [ -> ]@maximus303, u were banned @ chronos server, right?
There is the highest rate of bans @ that server.

It is not the server, it is not the script. It's the IPs he is using to create the accounts from. The bans are automatic.
goanga1, i did not tell about automatization of bans or manual way of performing them. I said that Chronos has the highest rate of bans even if I create accounts on different IPs.
I am using this script for one month and not have any problem it bans! I am using it wise, use running 2 toons in the same lvl at same time!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk
(06-05-2014 20:43 PM)AStark Wrote: [ -> ]I am using this script for one month and not have any problem it bans! I am using it wise, use running 2 toons in the same lvl at same time!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk
guys i get ban on 26 chars and they wos from lvl 22 to lvl 84 wtf is going on? i cant play anymore on chronos?i dont open more than 3 toons ever
Reference URL's