Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: L2Tower for Infinite Odyssey update on April, 22th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thx GOANGA for fast reply, ill give it a shot!

EDIT: just verified and I was NOT using that easyload plugin... I tested it once but got rid of it long time ago... just forgot I wasn't using it lol

So for now, I removed some plugins I was not realy using and will see if one of them was causing my problem... If I still have that problem, ill remove all plugins and test 1 by 1 to narrow it down to the one causing the issue!

I'm using AutoPin plugin that I realy like... hoe its not this one !
(05-12-2015 23:22 PM)alku Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2015 17:14 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]for slow target fix it's better to use this plugin:

LUA Programming
function OnDie(user, isSpoiled)
	if (user) then
 local MyTarget = GetTarget();
 if (MyTarget and user:GetId() == MyTarget:GetId()) then
 ClearTargets();
 CancelTarget(false);
 end;
	end;
end;

how star this plugin /????
Open l2tower script 1 then :
Copy and paste then save to Plugins Floder in L2tower floder
the version 3b has time limit?
Almost all works good, but I can´t open more than 11 windows, client number 12 give me error. I use b3.
tower works, got issue with targeting, tryed remove plugins, still sometime bugs
Can be open info beta version, because free user cant see what is fix in each beta..pls.
(05-15-2015 04:06 AM)cartilogenoz Wrote: [ -> ]Almost all works good, but I can´t open more than 11 windows, client number 12 give me error. I use b3.

I have got the same problem. 12 client give me "no answer" after typing PIN. I will back to 1.4.2.134.2b works good on 14 clients.
guys i got problem with the tower i have delete the gameguard file and the gamegurad.des but there is a prob with the dsetup.dll something like that what i have to do?
(05-15-2015 15:06 PM)Merylee Wrote: [ -> ]guys i got problem with the tower i have delete the gameguard file and the gamegurad.des but there is a prob with the dsetup.dll something like that what i have to do?

You have to download new dsetup.dll and then copy to lineage2 system folder. Download link you can find here: http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-new-dsetu...mit-bypass

+ If helped Smile
Reference URL's