Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: L2Tower for Infinite Odyssey update on April, 22th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here can we see how destroyed this game is becoming... people going nuts because they dont have bot for SIEGE!! For SIEGE FFS!! For PVE, I understand it, but for SIEGE!!! Play with your own skills if you have some! Or uninstall the game big mofos!
dude sience on shilien you see only putitos full bot even in oly its useless to use fukin fingers.
(05-03-2015 13:33 PM)Anthy Wrote: [ -> ]Here can we see how destroyed this game is becoming... people going nuts because they dont have bot for SIEGE!! For SIEGE FFS!! For PVE, I understand it, but for SIEGE!!! Play with your own skills if you have some! Or uninstall the game big mofos!

[Image: photos.demandstudios.com%2F55%2F240%2Ffo...ep_ratio=1]
l2tower need for the siege please

[Image: n1z636.jpg]
(05-03-2015 13:47 PM)Botingstone Wrote: [ -> ]dude sience on shilien you see only putitos full bot even in oly its useless to use fukin fingers.

Why do u even play it if u bot for both PVE and PVP?? U dont even play it... lol It's the machine playing it for u in every ways!

And as for the QQers, QQ more since u won't have it ready for a freakin S I E G E!! Big Grin
What's the point of botting during siege? I mean, where did u guys get fun ingame?

"Oh dude, my computer just own this noob by itself! xaxaxa"

:sigh:
(05-03-2015 15:15 PM)Anthy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2015 13:47 PM)Botingstone Wrote: [ -> ]dude sience on shilien you see only putitos full bot even in oly its useless to use fukin fingers.

Why do u even play it if u bot for both PVE and PVP?? U dont even play it... lol It's the machine playing it for u in every ways!

And as for the QQers, QQ more since u won't have it ready for a freakin S I E G E!! Big Grin

to use chat thats why i play qq

(05-03-2015 15:20 PM)markan Wrote: [ -> ]What's the point of botting during siege? I mean, where did u guys get fun ingame?

"Oh dude, my computer just own this noob by itself! xaxaxa"

:sigh:

well come shilien fight vs scrubs with clan assist and then you will see why its ok to bot. dont ask stupid question if you dont play on retail.

glExclamation
I understand that people use the bot to climb level, given that level is a bitch, but also for pvp?It is that you have no hands? eh you have stumps.

Play at pvp legit plz!!
unanswered, beginning to think that the tower will not work in the new Chronicles
(05-03-2015 15:28 PM)Botingstone Wrote: [ -> ]well come shilien fight vs scrubs with clan assist and then you will see why its ok to bot. dont ask stupid question if you dont play on retail.

glExclamation

It's not a problem of Shilen! Ever done a DS? Go and make one and see 1 party guy own you vs 4 parties... Every skill you try to use against the healer gets canceled in the right time,for example... So, don't tell me to go play on retail please! Don't just be a dumb clone and do sh1tty things just because "hey, they do it also... QQ"
No, I'm not legit, but using the bot for both pve and pvp just gets the game ruined. It should be somehow disabled in pvp. And I hope theres a good hammer to ban ppl using it in pvp! Smile

Hint: for chat time, you can always try badoo!
Reference URL's