Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: L2Tower for Infinite Odyssey update on April, 22th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-06-2015 18:57 PM)Patrial Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2015 18:44 PM)buzika Wrote: [ -> ]much reading very skill.

I've read every message, however, no clear!

if idioting or trolling then
GoToPlay(HelloKittyOnline)
end
well ppl bb see you in weekend maybe. i wont check anymore its nosense. to be onest emo mode of waiting starting on bb.
If you are bored to wait, you should try this Simple android App game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...tersAttack Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Why are you all so desperate? L2Tower is not the only bot out there... if you want to bot so bad, there are other bots out there you can pay for 1 month of botting to give time to the L2T staff to do their work.
You ain't paying SHIT to bot here, because $25 a year is NOTHING, so if you want it cheap (or free, even), you've gotta wait.
(05-06-2015 19:42 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2015 18:57 PM)Patrial Wrote: [ -> ]I've read every message, however, no clear!
i just updated first post of this topic.
hope it's clear now.

Sorry, I did not get it.
(05-06-2015 17:49 PM)Botingstone Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2015 16:49 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]Guys...

they have NO ETA... they said yesterday that its hard work... Its probably a matter of weeks before L2Tower will be ready if they can fix it...

Its better not to give ETA instead of giving one and not being able to deliver in time...!

Sit back and relax... play with fingers or find another bot program... or quit playing !

but FFS, stop asking when it will be ready... THEY DON'T KNOW !!!

ok i agree with you but :
1 st i dont whana pay again for another program/script.......... untill they move with tower to work.
2 nd give me solution because i work all day and dont have time to play with finger like in old times
response will be to quit game but i dont whant.so think about to give me an usefull answere then Smile
ty

LoL u don't want to quit but from what ur saying, all u do is use bot... Where is the "playing" in this?

(05-06-2015 18:10 PM)Patrial Wrote: [ -> ]First, good morning everyone.

Porfavor, let's be direct. Already working or not?

Sincerely.

Let's be direct.... it's NOT working... can't u read posts of last 1-2 days? Huh
[Image: keep-calm-and-don-t-feed-the-troll-22.png]
Why dont y'all "PLEASE PLEASE DO IT FAST HURRY" dont DONATE so u can give a nice MOTIVATION for them guys to do it faster ? Either give em a MOTIVE or quit begging and gtfo.
i hope it gets done soon and price goes up 10 times so the crying can keep going.Tongue
(05-06-2015 23:31 PM)PlovdivPeeSamoBotev Wrote: [ -> ]i hope it gets done soon and price goes up 10 times so the crying can keep going.Tongue

and wats teh point with the raise?
Reference URL's