Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: L2Tower for Infinite Odyssey update on April, 22th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HiConfused ! which will theoretically available L2 Tower for Infinite Odyssey PLS ?
Be patient guys....
(05-03-2015 18:30 PM)Anthy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2015 15:28 PM)Botingstone Wrote: [ -> ]well come shilien fight vs scrubs with clan assist and then you will see why its ok to bot. dont ask stupid question if you dont play on retail.

glExclamation

It's not a problem of Shilen! Ever done a DS? Go and make one and see 1 party guy own you vs 4 parties... Every skill you try to use against the healer gets canceled in the right time,for example... So, don't tell me to go play on retail please! Don't just be a dumb clone and do sh1tty things just because "hey, they do it also... QQ"
No, I'm not legit, but using the bot for both pve and pvp just gets the game ruined. It should be somehow disabled in pvp. And I hope theres a good hammer to ban ppl using it in pvp! Smile

Hint: for chat time, you can always try badoo!

dude for pve my bot its awesome also for pvp i dont bot only in oly and coc normal pve and pvp i dont even care to use fingers because too many retards are on robot mode i was always hate boting sience i play for 4 year on retail. all idiot bot so what i make? i talk alone on party chat when i get party with them its normal i use /cfg and gf
play legit for now guys, and be patient. like me
(05-04-2015 02:25 AM)dragos87 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2015 02:05 AM)Tchelo Wrote: [ -> ]sem l2tower ta foda gosto de loga pelo tower pq fica mas leve menos leg
In ENGLISH!!!

Transtion:

He says it's better to play using tower cause he gets less lag. (yeah, everybody uses it cause of lag, ofc isnt cause of bot...) AHHAHA
(05-04-2015 02:35 AM)guibotaro Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2015 02:25 AM)dragos87 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2015 02:05 AM)Tchelo Wrote: [ -> ]sem l2tower ta foda gosto de loga pelo tower pq fica mas leve menos leg
In ENGLISH!!!

Transtion:

He says it's better to play using tower cause he gets less lag. (yeah, everybody uses it cause of lag, ofc isnt cause of bot...) AHHAHA

well it does reduce lag and i dont know why but it does XD and its a plus for me Big Grin
So no beta u,u
[quote='ExoDo' pid='89040' dateline='1430706671']
So no beta u,u
[/quotewe

We All waiting for beta too xD
game with 3 normal account is very ugly here until the hor q screen exchange
more with tower 8 on pc still get 10 times better plays 3
but not soon tower pq is critical damage desconet
(04-29-2015 22:35 PM)ClockMan Wrote: [ -> ]Done:
- Added support for new chronicle in loader
- Fixed injection
- Fixed Receive Packets Hooks
- Adapt of internal 'Hook Generator' tool to new 'hooking engine' for new chronicle.

Todo:
- Install missing hooks (actions, moves, skills, ...)
- Adapt skills engine to new chronicle
- Adapt User class to new chronicle
- Validate everything

ETA: Hard to say, safe would be to say 1-2 weeks, depend how work will go.
Probably in weekend a beta version will be released with working packets and scripts.

hi, how is it going?
Reference URL's