Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: L2Tower for Infinite Odyssey update on April, 22th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think max 4 days left. Sad
poor ppl Big Grin forgot how to play without botSmile) devs working, process going, all ok) if ur so lazy that u cant play ur char normally - buy some gaming devices, learn to programm there - and thats gonna be a solution for ur unpatient assesSmile
some update of progress would be nice from developer Tongue
easy to ask again and again if you are ready or not this is not easy and administrators are working and would be easier to leave and wait. As mechatronic engineer saber wait!
just relax guys...

everyone that uses tower is looking forward for the new version, but it takes some time Wink

but atm is impossible to play cause server is empty HAHAHAHAHAHH tower <3
Still w8ing New update Big Grin
New Dsetup , I cant log in more 10 clent, get crit error. Any1 got same my problem?
(04-26-2015 16:31 PM)pham_dinh_lap_bmt_2005 Wrote: [ -> ]Still w8ing New update Big Grin
New Dsetup , I cant log in more 10 clent, get crit error. Any1 got same my problem?

So far I've been opening only 7 clients. When I come home I'll try more then 10 and let you know my result.
Guys bot for pve are the best thast why ppl keep asking about. I burn my fingers with new nobless quest fuk ncsoft Smile)
Taking this time to study LUA. >.<
(04-24-2015 16:44 PM)Sakaszli Wrote: [ -> ]it's because these bots are packet based, NCSOFT just deleted exports for UNetworkEngine class with is used by l2towwer to send packets

any news? are things going according to plan?
Reference URL's